Page 106 of 183 FirstFirst ... 8696101102103104105106107108109110111116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

What's with the lack of associated merchandise with Transformers: Devastation?

With WFC we got a bunch of toys. With FOC we got a ton of toys AND T-shirts AND calendars etc.

I can understand there not being many toys as most of the characters already have had toys in recent years (though not G1 Kickback & Grimlock) and the game was more to promote toys like the CW line. But surely they could have done us a calendar - I'm having a bugger of a time finding a TF one for 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    IMO Firefly would've been a more appropriate mould to repaint as Blast Off. Anyone wanna try a digibash?
    I sure hope your just talking about the head... coz... you know...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    What's with the lack of associated merchandise with Transformers: Devastation?

With WFC we got a bunch of toys. With FOC we got a ton of toys AND T-shirts AND calendars etc.

I can understand there not being many toys as most of the characters already have had toys in recent years (though not G1 Kickback & Grimlock) and the game was more to promote toys like the CW line. But surely they could have done us a calendar - I'm having a bugger of a time finding a TF one for 2016!
    I think because WFC/FOC was a whole new "world" - new designs of all the characters, while Devastation is very G1 to it's core (plus it's a different developer, not sure if that has any relevance though.)

So basically anything G1 related would also be Devastation related....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Dammit, My Saber is stuck fast in Star Saber's chest. I can't get the bugger out and it's damn annoying!!
    WD-40 dude, or at least the japanese equalivant. Good luck
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Are you pressing the release switch at the back?
    Refer to Step 9 in the instruction booklet:
    .....※セイバーを取り外す時は、本体の背中のパーツを倒し、ロックボタンを押しながら取り外してくだ さい。
    .....※To remove Sabre, open back panel and press the lock release button.

Just found out my mp-11 thundercracker has had a piece put in back to front meaning he can't transform without the head removed probably the only one out of the 2000 made, lucky me! Maybe I could think of it as a one of a kind rarity or not!
    Last edited by ZoonMaster5000; 24th January 2016 at 11:28 AM.

My cat died... To take my mind away I decided to recount all my Transformers. I have 10 autobots to every Decepticon... Hasbro needs to make a massive sweep army builder pack

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    My cat died... To take my mind away I decided to recount all my Transformers. I have 10 autobots to every Decepticon... Hasbro needs to make a massive sweep army builder pack
    RIP Cat
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera