Page 133 of 183 FirstFirst ... 113123128129130131132133134135136137138143153 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Grrrrrr.... I ordered a fairly cheap MP Thundercracker from eBay months ago to get here as my Xmas present. It was marked as shipped a few days later and due to arrive around now as it was coming by boat from Canada.

Been checking the post office for it as it was due but hadn't shown up. When I checked eBay the item was marked as 'removed'. Don't know why I never received an alert about it! Guessing due to its cheapness it must have been a KO and the seller got done. But that means no Xmas TF for Trev and that the seller was full of crap when they said it had been sent.

At least I used PayPal so I haven't been charged anything.

That sucks Trev, I've had a parcel take 3 months to arrive from Canada and I'd spent $70 on the shipping. I thought that was your problem when I started reading your post.. Canada post is appalling. your problem is just a dodgy jerk.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Don't think much of Hasbro's release schedule. For a line like Titan Masters that stores can't keep on the shelf you would think more thought would have gone into the Xmas sales.

Even if Sixshot was released now think of all the money they've lost if they had released it late November/beginning of December!=(

I haven't been that gnawty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozgardian View Post
    Don't think much of Hasbro's release schedule. For a line like Titan Masters that stores can't keep on the shelf you would think more thought would have gone into the Xmas sales.

Even if Sixshot was released now think of all the money they've lost if they had released it late November/beginning of December!=(

I haven't been that gnawty?
    It's not Hasbro, it's the retailers ordering the stock...

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    It's not Hasbro, it's the retailers ordering the stock...
    Yup. I've been in Hasbro's toy vault a few times (although not the current since they moved office) and there are a number of toys that they hold there which were never released here - not because Hasbro AU didn't want to distribute them, but because retailers didn't order them. Hasbro has stock samples which they use to show to retail buyers and offer them for order, but they don't always get ordered. Like the 2013 Generations figures that we never got here (and which finally pushed me into becoming a reluctant online shopper) - Hasbro actually has some of those toys in their vault! They explained to me that those toys were offered but none of the retailers ordered them.

A Hasbro vault? Road trip?

it's basically a room full of shelves with all their toy product on them. 80- 90 % of the space is not transformers.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I've had a couple of parcels go missing the past few weeks.

The most annoying one though was something bought something off this forum. Was apparently delivered two weeks ago by Auspost, but is nowhere to be found around my place.

Tacking says delivered, but nothing - no card, my housemates didn't sign for it, my neighbours don't have it. No where to be found!

And I was at home when it was supposedly delivered!

Man I've had a bad run with QC and figs latelt. I had to change Britucus because he was a crap one. That was wwith Amazon, so easy enough. Now I just recieved my ginrai and he has a slightly busted panel pin bit side thing, and his right knee's ratchets don't ratchet at all. So I went for an amazon exchange and because they must have sold them all (the only ones left are through marketplace scalpers), I can only swap it or get a refund... Sigh

TT's Customer service is sgut until about the 4th of Jan now as well. Nerdlife is PAIN

Yeah, I'd be calling TakaraTOMY and asking for replacement parts - explain that you tried asking for an exchange but were unsuccessful. Also, be sure to call either on Jan 5th or 6th, because according to their calendar, TakaraTOMY are on break again from the 7~9th, then 14~15th (so you could call again between the 10th~13th. I'd recommend just calling ASAP on the 5th to get the ball rolling. TakaraTOMY have always been good for me when sourcing replacement parts, getting replacements dispatched to me either by courier or express international mail, so I'm sure that they'd be even faster with a domestic service. And they're like to send you a pair of knees (R&L) because they manufacture these parts in pairs and don't separate them.