Page 29 of 183 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

GAH! FRICKEN BBTS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Clicked on 'Ship my Loot' on August 1st, then on August 6th get this letter:

Hello,

Thanks so much for ordering from BigBadToyStore! We truly appreciate your patronage and we wanted to let you know there may be a shipping delay on your order. The delay is due to an all-time record amount of new product arriving at the same time last week (Metroplex, Star Wars Black, Marvel Legends, DC Direct, TF Generations, TMNT, Play Arts & much, much more). We apologize for the delay and we are working feverishly to get as many orders out the door as possible each day. We have pulled people from other departments to work in the warehouse, added new employees, and will be working overtime until we are current on orders. Your patience is greatly appreciated, and we are very sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,
    Joel Boblit
    President
    www.bigbadtoystore.com

Then on August 8th I get this letter:

Good Morning Trevor,

Please accept our apologies but we have experienced a product shortage and unfortunately do not have the following item available for your order #.

TAK11427 AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Once again I apologize for this matter. The item(s) have been removed from your order, and a full refund was issued back to your card on file. I have also added an additional $5.00 BBTS Store Credit for this inconvenience. This credit will automatically apply towards your next purchase or preorder arrival.

Please contact me within 2 business days if you would like to make any additions to your order, otherwise we will ship out the rest of your order as is.

I look forward to your reply and have a wonderful day!

--
    Sincerely,

Mike
    Customer Relations Manager
    www.Bigbadtoystore.com
    321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

FRICKEN USELESS SODS! Second order in a row they have lost a TF that's been in my POL for months, and the second time delay with this order so it will ship a minimum of 10 days AFTER I clicked for them to ship it! And this is after multiple delays with many of the items like the new Triple Changers.

Seriously considering moving my business over to Robot Kingdom.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 8th August 2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Put in my personal details by accident :)

Not what I wanted to hear, I just pressed ship on my first PoL ever yesterday and have been pressing 'refresh' on the 'in warehouse' status once every 5 seconds since !

Think I'll go find a dark corner to rock back and forward in for a few days .....

Quote Originally Posted by serialmonkey View Post
    Not what I wanted to hear, I just pressed ship on my first PoL ever yesterday and have been pressing 'refresh' on the 'in warehouse' status once every 5 seconds since !

Think I'll go find a dark corner to rock back and forward in for a few days .....
    Usually the warehouse takes 1 to 2 days so don't stress just yet - you may have better luck than me

As Trev said, odds are very good that it'll be fine. Apart from my last PoL taking 5 days to actually ship from the time I hit the 'Ship My Loot' button, I have never had a problem with BBTS. They are one of the best companies out there for customer service.

I once broke a part off a TF after just opening it. I contacted them to see about getting a replacement and they couldn't source one as the product was out of stock, so offeredme a full refund or 35% refund as store credit. As I could fix it myself I took the store credit.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

yeah my order has been stuck in warehouse for a week now :/

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yeah my order has been stuck in warehouse for a week now :/
    Mine has FINALLY shipped today. According to the tracking records though, my POL got that big they are sending it in 3 seperate huge boxes

Now to see how long shipping takes, and if everything is in it when it gets here.

Awesome news :-)

Mine is still in the warehouse, but I'm expecting the same might happen. I think I have 19 separate items.

Awesome news :-)

Mine is still in the warehouse, but I'm expecting the same might happen. I think I have 19 separate items.
    Cheers man I just counted and I've got 34 seperate items (and 1 of them is Metroplex)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Cheers man I just counted and I've got 34 seperate items (and 1 of them is Metroplex)
    Have you got enough? That's one epic haul

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    EXCELLENT ! That has helped relieve my guilt immensely :-D