Page 31 of 183 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Called the other day out of whim (my partner needed a few mins to get ready, so had 20-30mins to kill) to inquire about BH Sharticon Megatron at a local unnamed chain that I know has at least two shelves of shelf-warming TFs. The response I got was that all TFs were sold out, and there is one left, but it is a helmet that is already on hold for another customer. Could feel several blood vessels in my eyes dying of heat stroke. Did not bother to call another store after that. Not the end-all reason, but it is a good reminder why my pattern of spend in the past 9 months has been online.
    you should get him on amazon.

at current exchange rates, its $28AU plus $13 shipping and if you buy it with a few other things like voyager springer, blitzwing, sandstorm or some kreons the overall postage is lower.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...=15048&page=10

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    they both have their ups and downs but i would hardly say real life shopping is better. at least not in australia :P
    Oh my I agree here, I get so depressed after coming back from a holiday to do some shopping here.

My vent, the new generations toys that I have been eagerly awaiting are lookig less exciting. I red two fair reviews from a blog I like and both Megatron and Trailbreaker/cutter were a bit kind of disappointing.

Not that I am not going to get them, but I am not looking forward to them as much now.

I guess on the plus side, if I think they are crap, I am less likely to be disappointed with them once in hand...?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    you should get him on amazon.

at current exchange rates, its $28AU plus $13 shipping and if you buy it with a few other things like voyager springer, blitzwing, sandstorm or some kreons the overall postage is lower.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...=15048&page=10
    Thanks for the tip I'll probably take your advice if I can't a local one in another week or so.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Thanks for the tip I'll probably take your advice if I can't a local one in another week or so.
    I'll keep an eye out if we get another at work
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 13th August 2013 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'll keep an eye out if we get another at work
    Thanks Sinner!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I bought a Takara FoC Grimlock off eBay but a Hasbro Grimlock arrived. Have to sort it out now.. *sigh*
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I bought a Takara FoC Grimlock off eBay but a Hasbro Grimlock arrived. Have to sort it out now.. *sigh*
    That's five flavours of crap!
    I bought a TakTOM FoC Grimlock from Amazon JP several months ago, so I'm pretty sure it's a TakTOM version. It's still sitting in Japan -- I intend to ship it w/ the MP Nissans to save on postage.

I almost never buy 21st century Transformers any more because when I do, there almost always is something wrong with them or they're a piece of $#!*. I bought Sharkticon Megatron and he's missing a knee guard. Fricking heck HasTakTom, is it really so hard to get a toy right?

Got my BBTS order today, and overall I'm very pleased, but holy balls is Blitzwing ever terrible. I've applied some of the mods to fix him, but that head sculpt is all kinds of terrible, and none of his modes are very appealing. Also my Springer has some very dodgy paint apps either side of the bonnet, and PP05P came without his gun (I think BBTS will sort that out for me though).

Argh! King idiot here just gouged a few holes in his Hasbro Exclusive comic cover when opening his Generations Megatron with a pair of scissors!