Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 324247484950515253545556576272 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Megatran Guest

Non-interactive retail staff does not bother me. I'm sure some see their retail job as a transient career before they make their next career move.

What upsets me are the agro customers who take it out on the retail staff just because they think "the customer is always right". Just blatant rudeness.

I find too much customer service irritating. Dick Smith is an example where every 2 minutes you are in the store, there is a 'Can I help you?'...... If I need help I will ask.

Oh, and my Chihuahua chewed the head off my KO Deluxe Windrazor. I guess she doesn't like KO's.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Oh, and my Chihuahua chewed the head off my KO Deluxe Windrazor. I guess she doesn't like KO's.
    "The dog ate my homework" line.

Yeah, customer badgering isn't good customer service. They do that a lot in China (only substitute minutes for seconds).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    What the... my recent attempt at preordering MP Ultra Magnus from Anime Export just got cancelled again, and I know for sure it wasn't me because I haven't touched anything on my account there since I ordered it again! I've attempted to preorder the toy from them twice now, and both say "cacelled by Admin." At first I thought maybe it was something I'd inadvertently clicked on, but this time I know I haven't changed anything. The hell?!? When I click on "My Orders," it has nothing at the bottom, and when I click on "cancelled" it shows the two MP Ultra Magnus orders that are now cancelled. Screw this, I'm using HLJ. They may be a bit dearer, but their preorder price is still below RRP and they've always been reliable for me.

P.S.: Aaawwww what the ffff... I placed an order for MP22 over half an hour ago, but my order thingy at HLJ's showing up empty and I haven't received any order confirmation email. I just ordered it again... still nothing. GRRAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Haaate online shopping!!! *massive.sigh* If I don't hear anything from HLJ by tomorrow, I'm just gonna use freakin' Amazon. <swear.words>

P.P.S.: Yaaay! The HLJ order now appears in my open orders! What an emotional rollercoaster... (@_@)
    I think is you not online shopping. Nobody else has the repeating issues you do.

my vent is that madman released the boxsets of Cybertron boxset 2 and Animated series 3 yesterday, only to be told that since madman is having a massive upheaval i have to wait till end of next week to get them. currently trying to figure out if its true or not.

What the... my recent attempt at preordering MP Ultra Magnus from Anime Export just got cancelled again, and I know for sure it wasn't me because I haven't touched anything on my account there since I ordered it again! I've attempted to preorder the toy from them twice now, and both say "cacelled by Admin." At first I thought maybe it was something I'd inadvertently clicked on, but this time I know I haven't changed anything. The hell?!? When I click on "My Orders," it has nothing at the bottom, and when I click on "cancelled" it shows the two MP Ultra Magnus orders that are now cancelled. Screw this, I'm using HLJ. They may be a bit dearer, but their preorder price is still below RRP and they've always been reliable for me.

P.S.: Aaawwww what the ffff... I placed an order for MP22 over half an hour ago, but my order thingy at HLJ's showing up empty and I haven't received any order confirmation email. I just ordered it again... still nothing. GRRAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Haaate online shopping!!! *massive.sigh* If I don't hear anything from HLJ by tomorrow, I'm just gonna use freakin' Amazon. <swear.words>

P.P.S.: Yaaay! The HLJ order now appears in my open orders! What an emotional rollercoaster... (@_@)
    That really sucks man. They didn't bill you at all in any way? So long as they haven't managed to take any of your moolah

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    my vent is that madman released the boxsets of Cybertron boxset 2 and Animated series 3 yesterday, only to be told that since madman is having a massive upheaval i have to wait till end of next week to get them. currently trying to figure out if its true or not.
    Can you buy complete box (as in all seasons in one go) sets of RID, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated & Prime anywhere. Just had a look on Madmen and could see bugger all like that

Yeah, I got told the same thing about Animated S3 from my local JB Hi fi too. Gggrrr!!

After reading this I went to check my order of MP Wheeljack with with HLJ (my first order with them) and it had been changed to 'order stop' . Bugger it, they may cost more but think Im going to go back to BBTS - at least for the most part they are reliable