Page 112 of 183 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    One of my main sources of G1, G2 and later BW Transformers is now shutting down.
    not permanently though

One of my main sources of G1, G2 and later BW Transformers is now shutting down.
    Not a fan of Kmart North Rocks I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I think we will have another Tokyo exclusive, it just depends on which mp gets it.
    I would expect another two MPs by end of this year just like Tracks and Road Rage. A yellow bee would have helped to fill the gaps.

The cw series and new head masters are great , provided I am a teenage kid which is why I am not into them personally. This does not mean they are bad toys.
    Didn't we already get a yellow bee? or are you referring to the rumoured potential Hasbro release?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    not permanently though
    That's what I get for not reading to the end of the article (I've had a loooooong day )
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Not a fan of Kmart North Rocks I take it?
    I think I've purchased one Transformer from there... my Combiner Wars Rodimus. Never bought any G1 Transformers from there, so it doesn't really hold any nostalgic meaning for me. The first Transformer that I got from Kmart Castle Hill in 1988 was Waverider.

Bugger, and that's my closest Kmart (unless north rocks is, I'm not too certain). Oh well most stores haven't been good with Transformers stock ever since Age of Extinction came out
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The first Transformer that I got from Kmart Castle Hill in 1988 was Waverider.
    Most of my G1 stuff I remember getting from Big W Macquarie all the way back in the '80's, but I do remember getting some Machine Men from Kmart North Rocks back in the day, plus some Machine Wars stuff on heavy discount in the '90's/early 2000.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Didn't we already get a yellow bee? or are you referring to the rumoured potential Hasbro release?
    We have a orange bee. I mean come on, we are not colour blind here are we?
    Yellow would be lemon yellow.

There is nothing wrong about the current colour, I am just preferring the yellow.

Unsure with hasbro and their quality isn't as great .

No, definitely not colour blind here, and MP21 is definitely within the yellow part of the light spectrum, it's just Volkswagen's signature deeper yellow, and matches his G1 cartoon and toy colours. A bright lemon yellow beetle would just look... Odd. Also lemon yellow figures just look tacky imo (see CW Sunstreaker)

Well a week of 41 degree temperatures took its toll. The upper jaw fell off my Grimlock AOE display stand yesterday . Seems every 6 months a piece falls off the big bugger.

Don't know if he's going to survive until our house extention with the Transformatorium room is ready.