Page 154 of 183 FirstFirst ... 134144149150151152153154155156157158159164174 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    But at some point today I'll send them a message saying something like "I'm really appreciative of the fast shipping, but I recommend your staff be mindful of packaging because some collectors really do care about that stuff..."
    ^Excellent idea.

So yeah, I ordered a G1 Reissue Bumblebee from Cotton On yesterday,
    Cotton On is selling Transformers? I had to Google that and see it on their website to believe it. What a world we live in...

I'm not sure if I should go so far as to ask for a replacement or partial refund, since the toy inside the packaging is perfectly fine with no visible QC issues. It is tempting though, especially since returns and exchanges are free. But I feel I should give Cotton On some allowance this one time since they are a clothing retailer and their staff probably don't know a thing about toy collecting.

But at some point today I'll send them a message saying something like "I'm really appreciative of the fast shipping, but I recommend your staff be mindful of packaging because some collectors really do care about that stuff..."

As for anyone about to make an order, if you can, make sure to tell them your packing preferences if you plan on keeping the toy MOC.
    The intended use of the product does not need to be explicitly stated. Products should not be sold as soiled or damaged unless otherwise stated.

They should not need to know specific knowledge about toy collecting or standards as an online seller. There's a world of reasons for customers to return items, and not properly controlling the quality/safety of the product going out of their warehouse is foolish.

Having said that, if whoever it was wanted to damage the packaging to give the actual product better protection the smarter thing to do would be to fold the backing card inwards over the bubble.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

So yeah, I ordered a G1 Reissue Bumblebee from Cotton On yesterday, and to my pleasant surprise, it arrived at my place this morning. It was delivered in less than 24 hours

But alas, the GENIUS who packed the box decided to FOLD THE CARD AND CRAM IT INTO A SMALL BOX!... I was planning on keeping it MOC... Not sure what to do with it now, whether I should open it or keep it Mint-On-CREASED-Card.

A heads up for those reading this, if you order the G1 Minibots from Cotton On, I recommend you tell them to refrain from folding the card.
    I ordered this morning - then went back an hour later to add a note like this and it was already shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    The intended use of the product does not need to be explicitly stated. Products should not be sold as soiled or damaged unless otherwise stated.

They should not need to know specific knowledge about toy collecting or standards as an online seller. There's a world of reasons for customers to return items, and not properly controlling the quality/safety of the product going out of their warehouse is foolish.
    Well said! Got Predaking from Amazon and the box was all dented because there was NO packaging material whatsoever!

Emailed them complaining and got a meager apology back. Complained again so they gave me $15 credit, which is useless to me unless I order something else

My 4 arrived today in a box with air cushions. Perfectly fine but a bit warped which I think is Hasbros fault.

FatalityPitt Guest

I sent them an email. Hopefully they learn from their mistake and prevent potential future refunds and exchanges. Hopefully no one else experiences what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    My 4 arrived today in a box with air cushions. Perfectly fine but a bit warped which I think is Hasbros fault.
    Glad yours came out OK. I wouldn't mind if the card is slightly curled, since I can fix that by putting it under a heavy book to flatten it out. What really sucks is when they fold the card to such an extreme that it becomes irreparably creased.

I hate Seibertron putting #Jointhebuzz on all their Bumblebee Movie post. It's like they are part of Hasbro's PR team, and I hate modern PR.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I hate Seibertron putting #Jointhebuzz on all their Bumblebee Movie post. It's like they are part of Hasbro's PR team, and I hate modern PR.
    This. Though I’ve just learned to tune it out as of late.

Well I just doubled the price of my Predaking - drove to the post office to see if it had arrived and hit a side post and put a rip in my Ute tyre - $257

shiiit!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well I just doubled the price of my Predaking - drove to the post office to see if it had arrived and hit a side post and put a rip in my Ute tyre - $257
    Oh slag!