Page 168 of 183 FirstFirst ... 148158163164165166167168169170171172173178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Yay, yet another round of US Target Earthrise exclusives that we probably won't get over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Yay, yet another round of US Target Earthrise exclusives that we probably won't get over here!
    Here's a link to Thrust at RK in case you missed my other mention of it.

https://www.robotkingdom.com/e78445l00.html
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Here's a link to Thrust at RK in case you missed my other mention of it.

https://www.robotkingdom.com/e78445l00.html
    Cheers, I'm more after the Runabout, so that might be an option.

Still right over the 'FU rest of the world here feed our scalpers' bit that Hasbro has been pulling a lot lately though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Cheers, I'm more after the Runabout, so that might be an option.

Still right over the 'FU rest of the world here feed our scalpers' bit that Hasbro has been pulling a lot lately though.
    I totally get that. I had to hit up two scalpers on ebay the other week because Hasbro didn't supply OMP with any more than a token amount of the Drone and Coneheads. It's totally infuriating.

Also here's Runabout's page on RK. I forgot to look him up earlier. Glad I didn't miss out.

https://www.robotkingdom.com/f01255l00.html
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Managed to break my Studio Series Jetfire’s axe by getting it stuck in his fist and torsioning the plastic trying to twist it out.

With all the exclusives coming and selling out, I think it's time to finish up with Transformers collecting for the time being. I have no issues with store exclusives as long as I don't have to resort to scalper pricing or paying through the nose for them. The same happened with Macross and their limited release chogokin valkyries. Might just stick to Lego for the time being until the passion ignites again.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

In my pursuit of secondhand Transformers on Gumtree and Facebook, I've realised there's something that annoys almost more than anything else: bad postage quotes.

1 seller on Gumtree wanted $30 for postage. It was a Xiaomi Soundwave and no way would it be close to that. Just didn't even respond.

Another seller on Facebook who, when asked how much postage was, just said 'I don't know'. I said, 'no worries. Thanks anyways,' and didn't pursue it further. At least say, I'll get a quote/ask post office or something....

That tablet soundwave would be $8.95 postage Australia wide, it's definitely 500g or under. Probably either overseas, only say that because Gumtree is part of eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    In my pursuit of secondhand Transformers on Gumtree and Facebook, I've realised there's something that annoys almost more than anything else: bad postage quotes.

1 seller on Gumtree wanted $30 for postage. It was a Xiaomi Soundwave and no way would it be close to that. Just didn't even respond.

Another seller on Facebook who, when asked how much postage was, just said 'I don't know'. I said, 'no worries. Thanks anyways,' and didn't pursue it further. At least say, I'll get a quote/ask post office or something....
    I had a similar issue with eBay about four years ago. Bought a loose Animated Hot Rod from a seller in NSW for I think $45+19 (or thereabouts) postage. When it reached me I saw that the AusPost sticker on it said that the postage cost was $7.20 (or whatever the basic fee was at the time).

Contacted him asking him why it was $19 shipping and asking if he'd refund the rest and he went absolutely ballistic (stalked my social media, stalked my work website). I just walked away from it - I don't need that kind of unpleasantness in my life for $12 difference.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Gumtree seller was supposedly in Australia. Guess they could've been overseas though but I'd be upfront about it then, especially when your first postage quote is $30.

Yea, absolutely not worth dealing with that.