Page 134 of 183 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139144154 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, I'd be calling TakaraTOMY and asking for replacement parts - explain that you tried asking for an exchange but were unsuccessful. Also, be sure to call either on Jan 5th or 6th, because according to their calendar, TakaraTOMY are on break again from the 7~9th, then 14~15th (so you could call again between the 10th~13th. I'd recommend just calling ASAP on the 5th to get the ball rolling. TakaraTOMY have always been good for me when sourcing replacement parts, getting replacements dispatched to me either by courier or express international mail, so I'm sure that they'd be even faster with a domestic service. And they're like to send you a pair of knees (R&L) because they manufacture these parts in pairs and don't separate them.
    Yeah, Thats what I was planning to do. Give My Japanese skills a good test too. Woo Woo

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeah, Thats what I was planning to do. Give My Japanese skills a good test too. Woo Woo
    So if you understand Japanese what's TT's customer service like on a scale out of 10?

As far as TT resellers go I've had great luck with HLJ's CS whenever I've had a QC issue with my TT TFs, but the HK resellers are far less helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So if you understand Japanese what's TT's customer service like on a scale out of 10?

As far as TT resellers go I've had great luck with HLJ's CS whenever I've had a QC issue with my TT TFs, but the HK resellers are far less helpful.
    Dunno yet, and yah, my deaings with Japanese companies are always good. Amazon Japan is good when they have stock to change with.

Gah! Cleaning out the shed and finally found my MP Exhaust box. Of course naturally it was the last MP box I found after 3 days of cleaning and naturally it was missing the Collectors Card which is the main reason I was looking for it in the first place

Not so much a vent as a 'sigh' moment. Rewatched the Rebirth 2-parter and planning on watching the Headmasters, but I really think I'm starting to want all these 1987 characters in TR form. There are just so many though, and I'm behind, so not sure what I should do.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I've had a couple of parcels go missing the past few weeks.

The most annoying one though was something bought something off this forum. Was apparently delivered two weeks ago by Auspost, but is nowhere to be found around my place.

Tacking says delivered, but nothing - no card, my housemates didn't sign for it, my neighbours don't have it. No where to be found!

And I was at home when it was supposedly delivered!
    I've had plenty of parcels go missing. Still annoyed when I ordered some vinyl that never arrived, couldn't get a replacement order since they were out of stock and the aftermarket prices were over $100!!
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Not so much a vent as a 'sigh' moment. Rewatched the Rebirth 2-parter and planning on watching the Headmasters, but I really think I'm starting to want all these 1987 characters in TR form. There are just so many though, and I'm behind, so not sure what I should do.
    Save your money for the Last Knight.

Hasbro's been pretty good in pumping out so many of these characters. When doing the 1987 Classicsverse Catalogue I was surprised to see just how many of that year's Autobots have already been realised as CHUGUR toys. They just need to finish off the remaining Targetmasters, Monsterbots, Clones, Punch/Counterpunch (at least as a mass retail figure) and Throttlebots (and I suppose a proper Rodimus Prime wouldn't go astray) and that'd be that! As far as the Decepticons are concerned we just need:
    * Trypticon (on the way!)
    * Scorponok
    * Abominus
    * Battletrap (and a proper Flywheels)
    * Slugfest (and a proper Overkill)
    * Snapdragon (and a proper Apeface)
    * Predaking
    * Clones
    * Misfire and Slugslinger

Heck, even Artfire, Stepper and Soundblaster have been done as CHUGUR toys! And Twinferno's Titan Master is a homage to White Leo! All we really need would be Raiden (and a proper Twincast ).

I was in the same situation in 2011-2012 when I was chasing old Classics releases. Unless you have a special attachment to any other less prominent TR character, aim to get the main 4 Autobots + 3 Decepticons Headmasters at retail. Even if it's not at sale prices, $25 is still way better than their scalper prices 1 year later. I'm not really trying, but still come across Hardheads and Skullcrunchers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Heck, even Artfire, Stepper and Soundblaster have been done as CHUGUR toys! And Twinferno's Titan Master is a homage to White Leo! All we really need would be Raiden (and a proper Twincast ).
    I'd kill for a proper Raiden.

Not talking about 6 'Quickslingers' repainted with a fair bit of talent and creativity to make the toys appear marginally dissimilar to each other. We need 6, or at least 4, new moulds for him. After it's initial release they can bury the plans & moulds along with the original designer so no further repaints/releases are possible. A large bronze statue will be cast in honor of his sacrifice.
    Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 6th January 2017 at 08:44 AM.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

FatalityPitt Guest

It's not too late dude, I still see Skullcruncher of shelves every now and then. Plus, there's still heaps of cool Headmaster/Rebirth characters they still haven't done, like Pointblank, Grotusque, Slugslinger, Clones, etc.