Page 166 of 183 FirstFirst ... 146156161162163164165166167168169170171176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Discovered a crack in my Daytonus yesterday so had to buy a replacement. Thankfully I was able to get one for $20 posted on eBay, but still annoying I've had to repair/replace more figures from RID 2001 than any other era in my collection.

The first TF I had that just plain broke was from RiD - one of the door ball joint/sockets snapped.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    The first TF I had that just plain broke was from RiD - one of the door ball joint/sockets snapped.
    Would that be Prowl by any chance? I had that happen to me a year or two ago with Supercharged Prowl.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Would that be Prowl by any chance? I had that happen to me a year or two ago with Supercharged Prowl.
    Sorry I walked away from my computer mid post and then just hit post when I got back - yes it was Prowl. The one that broke was the standard (all white) Western RiD release.

I've owned the Car Robots Super Mach Alert (blue and white) version, and the OFTCC2003 Sideswipe variant that haven't broken.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Mine too! It's cracked but not (yet) snapped, so i have left it in bot mode.
    I need to get a mint on card replacement Prowl (standard Car Robots Mach Alert) because it's the figure that got me back into TF collecting after losing interest when Masterforce concluded.
    Last edited by High_Q; 25th August 2020 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Added info
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    yes it was Prowl. The one that broke was the standard (all white) Western RiD release.
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Mine too! It's cracked but not (yet) snapped, so i have left it in bot mode.
    Sucks that it happened to both of you as well. Guess I'm rarely gonna mess with Prowl from now on, which is a shame as he is one of my favourites from that line.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Happened to me too - but I regularly pulled apart my ball jointed figures as part of how I played at the time, so it was to be expected. I got a replacement one a few years ago and the door has been fine.

You just have to be more careful with the clear plastic not to do something or angle it such that it feels like it being wedged open, because it will shear rather than bend like other more nylon based joints.

Opened my Selects Hubcap yesterday and the back of the car is missing!

Zing is all sold out based on the website, so I'll have to take it up with Hasbro direct, but not hopeful based on previous attempts for replacement parts

I saw someone on Twitter (overseas) that had the same missing part. It's this stuff that makes the closed and obscured boxes a risky prospect.

I would open in store

How do you miss such a large part?

OMP had to cancel both my Centurion Drone and Dirge & Ramjet preorders because Hasbro screwed them over.

FU Hasbro, FU for making me go to a scalper on ebay for these items you should be making more of in the first place.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.