Page 175 of 183 FirstFirst ... 155165170171172173174175176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Picked up T-Wrecks from Casey's Toys yesterday but mine is defective as the hips won't separate. I tried using knives and a nail file to try and wedge it open to no avail. Dropped a hobby knife on my ankle during the attempt.

Thankfully I still have the receipt, but yeah... this one is getting exchanged or refunded.
    They are all super tight compared to Megs....

I won't be the first to complain about prices and exclusives but man how can a $50 Netflix Soundwave that i could get from Kmart now go for no lower than $100?!?!
    I understand it was rare but jesus, i wish hasbro would reissue things like this instead of Arcee or wheeljack.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I won't be the first to complain about prices and exclusives but man how can a $50 Netflix Soundwave that i could get from Kmart now go for no lower than $100?!?!
    I understand it was rare but jesus, i wish hasbro would reissue things like this instead of Arcee or wheeljack.
    Well that's the thing; they were (deliberately) under-produced. And ridiculous prices are the natural consequence of under-production.

What I want to rant about is why Hasbro seemingly has no desire to meet demand. It has been established for decades that meeting demand will always make you more money than not doing so, and will also cover the costs of any left-overs (of which there need be none, in this day and age). There is no reason for these things to be scarce.

My local Kmart missed the Nextflix Soundwave wave. I felt lucky paying only about $80 for one including shipping.

I still need to find a WFC E Dirge, Ramjet and Sunstreaker plus the upcoming WFC K Red Alert, Ranger and Puffer.

Given how many actual nightmares I've had in recent years about missing out on limited edition Transformers I really think this limited edition BS is not good for my mental health.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Think I paid 80 odd for one through Saviers, then picked up another for about 40 bucks on one of the sales pages. Missed seeing any of him locally.

Looking at the WFC Kingdom Red Alert (Earth mode), I wish the thighs and forearms were white or at least the head was black.

Red Alert is another remake of a G1 toy with great likeness, engineering and posability (the War for Cybertron and 86 Studio Series lines have produced the best moulds ever made for many figures)... with odd colour choices that are not quite toy or show accurate. There are so many examples (ER Optimus Prime's grey inner lower legs, Huffer's grey feet, Inferno's grey head wings and ladder...), it seems deliberate to avoid colour accuracy - I guess they don't want to cannibalise their Masterpiece line.

The sad thing is that these WFC moulds are as close as they'll probably get to recreating the G1 toys/characters with great structural likeness, so why not go the whole 9 yards and actually get the colours/patterns accurate (toy, cartoon, show or comic accurate... not something out of place and not a mishmash of all of the above).

Roaming around Highpoint SC to the north of Melbourne. Visited 3 major toy shops, all of which had the wave three kingdom core class dracadon. Across the three stores there were over 20 of them. And not one single Soundwave. Might not be the case, but it just feels like scalpers got in on this one.

I managed to preorder the last pit of judgement set at an online store last year, only to now find out that they won't be getting it

I'm happy to get the refund but was really hoping to get that set mainly for the baliff and the other little things exclusive to that set.

Hopefully i also get the quintesson that was in that order because i missed out on them and the alicons because i thought they may hit retail after christmas like TR Blitzwing did at Big W

Was wondering why Takaratomy hadn't sent me my Ark toy in December and so a quick lok at their shop page shows me it was quietly shoved back until Mid February. Their product page still lists it as a December release though. Shonky buggers

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Was wondering why Takaratomy hadn't sent me my Ark toy in December and so a quick lok at their shop page shows me it was quietly shoved back until Mid February. Their product page still lists it as a December release though. Shonky buggers
    TTM have updated their listing to February... so it just took some time.