Page 21 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    My wife was discussing my tf collection at her work. One coworker said "this is what's wrong with the world, adults judging one another"
    There, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    My wife was discussing my tf collection at her work. One coworker said "this is what's wrong with the world, adults buying kids toys"

She defended it to her etc, but what a bitch

Thats right, in a world full of racism, sexism, war, poverty, disease, starvation, religious fanatacism, inequality and Justin Bieber - it's adults buying childrens toys that is the real problem in this world - why have the United Nations done nothing about this!

You should get your wife to tell her that maybe if everyone picked up a Masterpiece Megatron gun instead of a real one, maybe the world could live in harmony

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    You should get your wife to tell her that maybe if everyone picked up a Masterpiece Megatron gun instead of a real one, maybe the world could live in harmony
    That, made me smile.

Pfftt... who cares about the opinions of non-toy Muggles (or "Mundaners" as I call them)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

Preach it Brother BTT!!

Saw a loose Movieverse Voyager Ramjet today - priced at $20. I wanted to haggle with the seller, but he kept walking away from his stall. It would've been all too easy for me to just walk away with the toy for free... but I waited and waited and waited and eventually haggled the price down to $15 (it was missing the missiles). After getting home I also discovered that the toy was missing the back stabiliser wings. Now I've also realised that it's missing the back piece that transforms into the nosecone of the jet!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Saw a loose Movieverse Voyager Ramjet today - priced at $20. I wanted to haggle with the seller, but he kept walking away from his stall. It would've been all too easy for me to just walk away with the toy for free... but I waited and waited and waited and eventually haggled the price down to $15 (it was missing the missiles). After getting home I also discovered that the toy was missing the back stabiliser wings. Now I've also realised that it's missing the back piece that transforms into the nosecone of the jet!
    Bargain.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Are you still wondering why it was so cheap?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Are you still wondering why it was so cheap?
    Heh, yeah, I was thinking that shortly after making my last post. Get what you pay for.

This may have been vented but I can't stand when I buy an item off e-bay and when it arrives it comes with 15 years worth of dust on it which the photos failed to reveal.