Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Don't stress dude, it's early days. They'll be shelf-warming before you know it I did see one at Rouse Hill on Saturday. They have a display at the front of the store.
    yeah i guess, before I know it it will be like the dozens of wheeljack now being on sale at Kmart coz no one wants em,

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    ^^^ whats the plan with them leige?. Did you buy those in a 3 pack or separate. How's the quality on them. I've heard they're not bad.
    Might be a good substitute until real ones rear their head.......masters
    Got these two separate boxed each but same seller. Plan is to make a "minerva" and "shuta" of my own using 'em. Prolly try to put stickies on to match, if I find ones, since there isn't any in reprolabels. Dont need to do much since the colors already mtach just some stickies. Quality wise is not bad but you can easily tell their fake but since the mold and transformation is basically the same as that of their G1 counterparts...oh and the techspec meters dont work (there isnt any)

They will do as placers for now as like you .. until the real ones come along. Im not about to throw a lot of money for the originals, don't want and don't have the moolah for it heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got the whole first wave of dlx prime. Solar storm grapple, 3 legion vehicons :P legion arcee. Last but not least the BB SS two pack
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Remeber fellow bots, pics or it didn't happen.

First of my new aquisitions to post here:

G1 Powerglide - wanted to recapture the feeling from my when I was a kid so thought I'd start buying back a couple of the key figures I had back then; he was the first TF I ever got. Not sure it is genuine so happy for anyone to let me know otherwise.

And nothing out of the ordinary... 2nd to last Kre-O I needed to complete this series... may pick up the last one before the Target sale finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    *snip*
    Was there a lot of the Japanese stuff Valkyrie?
    (That's my current focus but I keep deviating from it... )
    There was alot of Beast Wars stuff. Roller would know what ones they were but I dont have a clue. I know there was a beetle, some sea creature one (crab or crayfish) and some other stuff but I cant remember what ones they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Damn, if I'd known you were going to find a PRiDE Arcee I would have asked you to nab one for me...the Takara version just doesn't appeal so far.
    Mate I can get you one of those if you want.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

They will do as placers for now as like you .. until the real ones come along. Im not about to throw a lot of money for the originals, don't want and don't have the moolah for it heheheh
    Might have to follow suit. jus quietly

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    G1 Powerglide - wanted to recapture the feeling from my when I was a kid so thought I'd start buying back a couple of the key figures I had back then; he was the first TF I ever got. Not sure it is genuine so happy for anyone to let me know otherwise.
    You're safe. Knockoff (KO) Powerglides have the peg hole punch in the top center of the card; genuine are slightly to the right so it hangs straight. Nice pickup BTW
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Mate I can get you one of those if you want.
    Yes please. PM you later, gotta head to work atm.
    Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Added TF:Prime Wheeljack to my collection thanks to Jinto, because I was too impatient to wait for my wave 1/2 order from BBTS to come.
    And thank you for all those random robots and pieces!

My Takara First Edition Starscream arrived today

Soundwave superior. All others inferior!