Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: March Masterpieces

Got Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar and Special Ops Jazz from Toyworld Eastland for $15 each, I thought it was good deal so I got em both :P Thinking about going back to pick up another Wreck-Gar and get Perceptor. Also got my 10th Anniversary Beast Wars Megatron in the mail, quite happy with it

Got back from training to find the case of wave two Transformers Prime RID toys wating for me so I quickly opened

Ratchet, Wheeljack and Soundwave and shall be selling

Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Arcee.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    have to agree there with you trunks it was disappointing that megs and starscream cost $18.00 when the vehicons and arcee only cost $7.00, especially when they are not that much bigger than the $7.00 ones. but i only got these due to the fact that i am not spending $59.00 on a voyager and $23.75 on the deluxe ones when they look so cheaply made.
    $18 is how much I'm paying for one Takara Prime AM Deluxe! Can't believe they're that expensive, as much as I want Screamer I ain't paying that much. :/

where are you getting your AM Deluxes from?

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

where are you getting your AM Deluxes from?

HobbyLink Japan

sweet, but are you adding the postage to this as well as the $18.00 your paying for the tf? and how much for the postage?.

just seen that that was not available yet, sorry dude.

sweet, but are you adding the postage to this as well as the $18.00 your paying for the tf? and how much for the postage?.

just seen that that was not available yet, sorry dude.
    Hey no worries dood. I'll be trying to save on shipping by getting a whole load of them sent at once, kinda like a "pile of loot" at BBTS. EMS is 20% off at HLJ too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    I'll be trying to save on shipping by getting a whole load of them sent at once, kinda like a "pile of loot" at BBTS. EMS is 20% off at HLJ too.
    sweet, just wondering as the ones i have ordered from JP charge a bit for shipping and to work it out is it really a saving when you can pick up the same TF for $23.75 at a local store.

But i do realize that as usual we probably won't get all the waves as we some how seem to be looked over just because we live in Oz.

anyway will be waiting on the pics of these sweet TF's when you get them DD.

sweet, just wondering as the ones i have ordered from JP charge a bit for shipping and to work it out is it really a saving when you can pick up the same TF for $23.75 at a local store.

But i do realize that as usual we probably won't get all the waves as we some how seem to be looked over just because we live in Oz.

anyway will be waiting on the pics of these sweet TF's when you get them DD.
    Hard to say crankster, it depends what size-class of toy you're buying, how many you get shipped at a time and what shipping option you choose.

The legions and deluxes aren't two stupidly priced here (still bad though) but every other size class you're probably better off importing.

Gots TFP Cyberverse Legions Bumblebee