Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Toyfair Australia - notes (pics to come)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Has GI Joe been in the shops at all recently? I haven't seen any Joe stuff except the Movie line.
    We got the first couple of waves of stuff for the first movie and... yeah. I don't think the line sold well at all here so maybe I shouldn't be surprised if we don't get Retaliation stuff. I hope we do though.

Looks like Seibertron were the first to post up a news posting (and mirror images) of my Toyfair report, as people from both TFW2005 and Allspark.com were crediting Seibertron instead of Ozformers for all the pics and info... as if someone there was responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like Seibertron were the first to post up a news posting (and mirror images) of my Toyfair report, as people from both TFW2005 and Allspark.com were crediting Seibertron instead of Ozformers for all the pics and info... as if someone there was responsible.
    I noticed that too and posted about it: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post7394619 It seems like our fansite always gets the short end of the stick, even when it's something that's as obviously Australian as your photos from the toy fair.

I saw your post there. I posted something as well a page before, and a staff member mentioned it as well a page before that.

At least they are interested enough to discuss (and whine) about the info and pics... Tformers.com was just so uninterested in their news report, because there wasn't any new toys.

Just went over my notebook, and have updated the Checklist with the extra Kre-O details that the Americans missed on their Toyfair reports. (which is pretty much the ONLY new info out of our Toyfair)

Destruction Site Devastator (560 pieces)
    (Devastator OR 4 Constructicons in both modes - total of 9 different builds)
    - Scrapper (yellow earth-mover)
    - Drillbit (orange drill)
    - Hightower (red wrecking ball crane)
    - Scavenger (green bulldozer)
    6 Kreons (Devastator, Construction Foreman, 3 Construction Workers, Ironhide)

Cycle Chase (77 pieces)
    4 Kreons (Barricade, 3x Autobot Troopers) plus motorcycle