Thread: Transformers DotM Blu-Ray with Special Features

Default Transformers DotM Blu-Ray with Special Features

Does anyone know if there will be (or already exists) a standard Blu-Ray version of DotM with all the special features in Australian (PAL) format? If you know anything I'd be very interested to learn the details. All I've managed to find is the movie only version.

I already have the other two movies so was not really interested in the Ultimate 7-disc Edition.

some time in the last couple weeks the 3D blue ray edition was released.

it has

bluray: 3d Version
    Bluray: 2d Version
    Bluray: Special features disk
    DVD : 2d Version
    DVD : Digital version

all in the one little bluray box for $40 from JB hi Fi.
    as far as I know it's the only way for the moment that you can get the DOTM speacial features.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Excellent, thanks very much for that info.

You wouldn't believe it, I was at the shops today and checked Kmart and Big W, contemplated going to JB's but had the kids with me so passed.

Will pick one up on the weekend.

The release of the movie to DVD has been handled really poorly. First we get it a month after the US prompting people to just download it, then we get a watered-down version with no special features, and the only version I am after - the transforming case, hasn't even been released (was supposed to come out last month). Do they even want our money??
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    The release of the movie to DVD has been handled really poorly. First we get it a month after the US prompting people to just download it, then we get a watered-down version with no special features, and the only version I am after - the transforming case, hasn't even been released (was supposed to come out last month). Do they even want our money??
    They do, but in dribs and drabs. you'll also notice that no new DVD's are beig relesaed with special features. it's a ploy to get people to move to blu-ray so we then have to buy a HD tv and 7.1 surround system and bluray player to go with our special features.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Are you talking about the grey Autobot symbol bluray trilogy set? If so they are out at JB HiFi - on Thursday night I saw them at our local for $109.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickymac View Post
    Are you talking about the grey Autobot symbol bluray trilogy set? If so they are out at JB HiFi - on Thursday night I saw them at our local for $109.
    Not that one. We were supposed to get a transforming case version similar to the first (Optimus) and second (Bumblebee) movies. The release date was advertised as being Feb 10th but that's come and gone and still nothing. Thanks anyway dude
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Not that one. We were supposed to get a transforming case version similar to the first (Optimus) and second (Bumblebee) movies. The release date was advertised as being Feb 10th but that's come and gone and still nothing. Thanks anyway dude
    There was another one? Were they going to be bluray only or dvd as well?

I saw that on Thursday night as well, and to say I was unimpressed is an understatement. It had the three regular, 1-disc Bluray versions of the first two movies, plus the third movie without any extra features (just had the download copy and 3D copy)... all in a crappy cardboard Autobot symbol, that's going to fall apart very quickly from opening and closing it. Or even dropping it.
    Big, fancy boxsets should be solid, quality boxes. Just look at the fancy cases other boxsets use.... this one is pathetic.
    And poor value.
    Get the boxset from America (the one with Bay's autograph), as it has all the extra features to each movie, and still has the 3D version if you ever need it... and was cheaper.

There was another one? Were they going to be bluray only or dvd as well?
    It was first announced here and showed up for some Australian retailers as a pre-order as well. The case is actually recycled from the first movie but we never received it here, just the Optimus Prime one.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks