Hi all, great forum. Sorry to bump a really old thread with my first post but I thought I'd share what I found online at ToysRUs.com (the US site).

They currently have the Avengers 3.75" Hasbro toyline Helicarrier for $29.99USD (the one that retailed in Australia for $149.99) and Quinjet for $14.99USD (I spent $69.99 at Target for mine).

They offer postage to Australia, it is quite steep but it would still see the Helicarrier at your door for about $70.00AUD and the Quinjet for about $45.00AUD which is still much better than the local retail prices and at least equal to the best sale price I have seen in Australia on either of these items.

I have had a couple of these items sent to a friends house in the USA until I can work out the cheapest way to ship bulk items to Australia.

Also, as I am a new and unproven member I can't post in the sale threads but I have several of the Avengers 3.75" Movie figures from Hasbro all near mint and on card that I wish to part with. If by chance anyone was still interested in this underwhelming line perhaps you could send me a message with some info on how I could gain access to the sales threads.

This may be the incorrect forum to inquire about such things but I can always edit so what the hell... Does anyone here have experience with bringing in bulk toys from the US? I was thinking on filling up a standard size pallet with toys if it could be shipped for a reasonable price.

All the best,

Pandapool"The species that endangers you!"