Hey Guys, I'm Skript (or Brendan)

Met a few of you at a meet up at Melbourne Central, but otherwise I normally stick to the Vic Sightings thread
Trying to come out of my shell a little (just realised I've been here 2 years..)

Anyway..
Uh, Just turned 30, work in a call centre for coles IT and im a pisces.

Been collecting ever since I can remember, yet my collection doesnt do that statement any justice.

Moving house a few times, my collection which was a nice g1 shrine slolwly dissapeared into only Cloudburst, Defensor and Tracks.
Started getting back into TFs when Armada hit (missed beast wars at the time) and started watching Beast Machine repeats on Foxtel. The addiction began again..

Finished Uni at 21 jumped on a place to Japan, stayed there for about 5 years. I think my first weekend there, I was nursing a terrible hangover when I went to Akihabara for the first time. Looking for TFs I was really dissapointed. I think Superlink was winding down and it was hard looking for G1 stuff in a Gundam world.
With head pounding and searching for a coffee and somewhere to smoke, I found one store which was the Mecca of all G1.
I remember calling my Mum back home and saying, "All those transformers that just dissapeared? I'm looking at what they were worth."
Walked out of the store with only a Hot Rod and an Armada Starscream but a taste for all..

As I said in the under 100 collection, when the company I worked for went bankrupt had to sell the 50 or so Tfs that I collected. Managed to get about 3k for them which was nice, but I really regret it now. Same as when I was a child and lost all those figures. I guess most can relate..

Anyway, thats me. Back in Melbourne and still collecting (I show my gf how much they can be worth, so she lets me collect with the thought that I will sell one day..)