Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Million Publishing (United Artfire) - Transformers Generations 2012 Book Exclusive

Default Million Publishing (United Artfire) - Transformers Generations 2012 Book Exclusive

Although the news of Artfire was revealed a while ago, the prototype pic has been revealed.

Actual link (More Pics): http://millionhero.jp/tfg2012/artfire.html

Source

All I can say is: Gorgeous and Holy Double Targetmaster!!

This is definitely bought on site! Glad I got stepper. Thinking of getting 2 of this.

I'm sure HD will get a kick out of this if he hasn't already seen this
    Last edited by gdmetro; 14th April 2012 at 03:15 AM.

Ill be buying two of these suckers as well

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

wow Artfire looks awesome!

looks great..

6000JPY ($71) is not cheap for a Voyager! But I suppose it's a fair price for a limited exclusive Voyager (I paid $80 each for my BotCon Pyro and Clench)... and it includes shipping (domestic). Umm... umm... umm...

How do i give them my money?
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

You need to purchase a copy of Transformers Generations 2012 which will retail for 2625JPY ($31). The book will come with a self-addressed order card that you have to complete and send. On the back of the card write (in black ballpoint pen) your name, postcode, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender and whether or not you want 1 or 2 toys (max. 2 toys per customer).

If you want to order two Artfires, there is a small discount. You can pay either 6000JPY ($71) for a single Artfire, or 11400JPY ($135) for two (600JPY ($7) discount). So be prepared to pay a total of 8625JPY ($102) for the book and toy (or 14025JPY ($167) if you wanna buy two).

So that's the price if you live in Japan right? Usually you can't order these unless you live in Japan.

Kristofferror there's a preorder on BBTS for people who don't live in Japan or don't have friends that live in Japan.

Edit: sorry its sold out already. And was $150 USD without postage or the book. Goktimus' price of $71 AUD with shipping is extremely misleading.

wow $150 for a recolour lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So that's the price if you live in Japan right? Usually you can't order these unless you live in Japan.
    Yeah, this is the sort of thing where you really need a contact...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Goktimus' price of $71 AUD with shipping is extremely misleading.
    I wouldn't go that far; he is providing the context of purchasing in ¥. And responding to kristofferrer's question, to be fair. kristofferrer, without a contact in Japan, you can't give them your money & will need to rely on a reseller (such as BBTS).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister