Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Your top 3!

Top 3 is seriously hard...

ROTF Buster Optimus Prime Awesome in both modes and completely looks the part with the better paint job. I continue to be amazed how much he stretches out mid-transform - simply an incredible example of the complexity Transformers can reach these days.

Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP10) I liked the look of this when it was first announced, but since i got it, I feel like he just keeps on growing on me even more. Flawless truck mode, transformation that is fun and gets the job done simply, Robot mode that actually looks animated when static, and solid construction for great playability. If his tolerance for transformation was a little looser i'd think he'd be a great toy even for kids.

TM-SP DX Convoy This guy looks great with the nicer paint job, and has 2 solid modes with good accuracy (I do wish he had the open mouthplate though of the anniversary pack though!), but i think i like him so much cause he's totally packed to the brim with playability, weapons & storage. And he truly can be played with by kids!

Need to shout out honorable mentions to my favourite Binaltech toys, Meister & Overdrive, plus the entire Alternity line too!. In the minority i'm sure, but i also love MP Rodimus. My original JP version is still going strong with no breaks, and looks freaking brilliant in both modes. Love how they got the car so flat and futuristic with the perfect shade of magenta, like it's right out of the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Top 3 is seriously hard...

ROTF Buster Optimus Prime Awesome in both modes and completely looks the part with the better paint job. I continue to be amazed how much he stretches out mid-transform - simply an incredible example of the complexity Transformers can reach these days.

Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP10) I liked the look of this when it was first announced, but since i got it, I feel like he just keeps on growing on me even more. Flawless truck mode, transformation that is fun and gets the job done simply, Robot mode that actually looks animated when static, and solid construction for great playability. If his tolerance for transformation was a little looser i'd think he'd be a great toy even for kids.

TM-SP DX Convoy This guy looks great with the nicer paint job, and has 2 solid modes with good accuracy (I do wish he had the open mouthplate though of the anniversary pack though!), but i think i like him so much cause he's totally packed to the brim with playability, weapons & storage. And he truly can be played with by kids!

Need to shout out honorable mentions to my favourite Binaltech toys, Meister & Overdrive, plus the entire Alternity line too!. In the minority i'm sure, but i also love MP Rodimus. My original JP version is still going strong with no breaks, and looks freaking brilliant in both modes. Love how they got the car so flat and futuristic with the perfect shade of magenta, like it's right out of the movie!
    You are a mam of my own heart
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Decepticon Guest

My top 3 are...

3. G1 Soundwave
    2. MP10 Optimus
    1. DOTM Laserbeak (This hideous thing won me a holiday to Los Angeles so will forever be a fave)

G1 Soundwave is freaking AWESOME!

Buster Optimus Prime... aah, such an awesome looking toy. But I already had Leader ROTF Optimus Prime and Leader ROTF Jetfire when that set came out, so I couldn't justify to myself getting them again, even with the new head and chrome, which looked so nice (I would stare them for ages when browsing through Kmart ). And I didn't even know the tanks could detach and combine into a weapon (because the original can't). *sigh* Had I known this set was going to come out, I would've skipped the originals in favour for it. Either way, it's a great mould... but I gotta say, the modifications they did to it for Jetwing Optimus Prime (i.e. the new ribs) makes it better -- MUCH easier to clip the windows into position when transforming to truck mode!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    1. DOTM Laserbeak (This hideous thing won me a holiday to Los Angeles so will forever be a fave)
    Hahahahaha, nice! Each time you look at it, it stares back at you and goes - in the voice of Frankenstein's Igor - "Don't hate me, mazter! I won you that treep to Loz Angelez!"

My top 3 are...

3. G1 Soundwave
    2. MP10 Optimus
    That's awesome!!!!!!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Hahahahaha, nice! Each time you look at it, it stares back at you and goes - in the voice of Frankenstein's Igor - "Don't hate me, mazter! I won you that treep to Loz Angelez!"
    Lol. I have 2 of these Laserbeaks (1 opened) and he sits on top of my bedroom bookcase staring at me! I actually dont mind him. I call him LaaazurrrrTurkey!

Thanks Kal El. Im looking forward to it.

Lol. I have 2 of these Laserbeaks (1 opened) and he sits on top of my bedroom bookcase staring at me! I actually dont mind him. I call him LaaazurrrrTurkey!

Thanks Kal El. Im looking forward to it.
    awesome bro
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Impossible to think of a top three all time, so here's three of my most recent faves.

I love the design of AA Terradive. The robot mode and jet modes are great and the transformation and weapon are unique, cool and fun.

First Edition Prime Cliffjumper made a car transform into a robot in a unique, interesting way, with added features just for show accuracy, built in weapons.

DOTM Skyhammer is a nice looking helicopter and a great looking robot, and the blades position is one of those brilliant touches. Plus you can throw away the mech-tech weapon and he's still armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Impossible to think of a top three all time, so here's three of my most recent faves.

I love the design of AA Terradive. The robot mode and jet modes are great and the transformation and weapon are unique, cool and fun.

First Edition Prime Cliffjumper made a car transform into a robot in a unique, interesting way, with added features just for show accuracy, built in weapons.

DOTM Skyhammer is a nice looking helicopter and a great looking robot, and the blades position is one of those brilliant touches. Plus you can throw away the mech-tech weapon and he's still armed.
    I can understand those choices
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

having just had some major hauls, i'm updating my top 3
    1. wfc prime
    2. 2010 reissue predaking
    3 g2 laser prime ( still don't own it but i will soon )