Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: 3D Printer/Printing thread

I got my first 3D printer. An Ender 3 V3 SE. I got it because some fellow sim racers use it.

Can someone please recommend some good test print files so I can make sure it prints well before I start using it for real?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got my first 3D printer. An Ender 3 V3 SE. I got it because some fellow sim racers use it.

Can someone please recommend some good test print files so I can make sure it prints well before I start using it for real?
    Printing Benchy is a good place to start.

Here's my 20 years of progress. From scratch built mechs from bits of styrene to fully digital and detailed 3D printed models. What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Here's my 20 years of progress. From scratch built mechs from bits of styrene to fully digital and detailed 3D printed models. What a time to be alive.
    I'm just waiting for the day 3D printers get so advanced we go to the store. Buy Hasbro brand filament. Buy an STL file from Hasbro. And then print our official Transformers, in the quality that comes out of the factories in Vietnam, but in our own home.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.