Page 118 of 168 FirstFirst ... 98108113114115116117118119120121122123128138 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Which add ons brand is better and which is cheaper?

I been pondering whether to "do it" as I actually respected the toy for what it was.
    green apples red apples.. both pretty similar and with similar price points... x2 has more functional arms / shoulders imo

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Which add ons brand is better and which is cheaper?

I been pondering whether to "do it" as I actually respected the toy for what it was.
    Same here, I watched peaugh's vid yesterday of the x2toys one, I like it a lot when posing normally, not a fan of the shoulders. I've handled the sdcc one, still waiting on mine but I'm actually pretty happy with it, I'm still tossing up about getting one, but if someone released a cab for mixmaster alone i'd just snap that up in an instant.

As for acquisitions, I saw tesla up for grabs on tfi's facebook a while ago,and thought oh well, why not, but I missed out. So when the last ebay sale was about to end i bit the bullet just for curiosity, and so glad I did, it arrived early last week actually, and I immediately changed the blue parts, the eyes are the only thing a little off for me, maybe too hollow looking but he's great! Same day Fanstoys Grenadier (purple) arrived and pretty happy with him, changed to the clear chest, he's my least fav insecticon so looking forward to the other 2 even more now. Just need to track down some decepticon logo stickers as it's becoming increasingly needed when i look at my shelf (Apollyon, Quakewave, grenadier, soon the other 2 insecticons, spotter, hydra and buster from maketoys... etc).

edit - spelling, cracked screen on old phone makes it hard.
    Last edited by Akky82; 3rd March 2016 at 07:45 PM.

A few new bots arrived for me today, will put up more later, but for now enjoy Tailgates adventures with me at the office

The rest of the images here - http://imgur.com/a/Y27wj

Some more Maketoys goodness for the cabinet. I can't wait for Vulcan so I can build Guardia. The individual figures are great, I wish I had the money to buy two sets so I could have them in combined mode and individual robot mode.

Spiderken Away!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got make toys RM 05 Wrestle today

very solid and fun to transform

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Some more Maketoys goodness for the cabinet. I can't wait for Vulcan so I can build Guardia. The individual figures are great, I wish I had the money to buy two sets so I could have them in combined mode and individual robot mode.
    They look fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    A few new bots arrived for me today, will put up more later, but for now enjoy Tailgates adventures with me at the office

The rest of the images here - http://imgur.com/a/Y27wj
    No semicolon pic?

kept seeing this online and well, CHimungmung had it cheap so got it along with my order for MP hotrod

It's super poaseable. I hope they make more in the future...

Added a hologram type sticker for the sigil. Revoltech Megs for size comparison... though they do match up well don't they?

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    This arrived from RK today, not a bad kit either.

Is the ball joints loose as the company said there are replacement

Looks to me X2toys are slightly better but the cab is better on PE

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

These all arrived today, Brawny from an NZ online store I happened upon while looking for somewhere that still had him in stock, Toy Saber. Was a bit iffy when they ask you to accept the policies and its still lorum ipsum... but a quick check of their FB and I placed the order. The rest is from another store.