Page 128 of 168 FirstFirst ... 108118123124125126127128129130131132133138148 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Received my Perfect Effect PC-01, 02, and 05 today from Robot Kingdom.

Funny that that order was the most recent one I made out of three (another one from Australia, and one from the US), and yet the first package to arrive (it was ordered last Thursday).

RK also threw in four packs of TF2 Movie official trading cards for free.

PS-01A Sphinx alternative (not MP Mirage v2) and 9 KFC energon cubs (with another 18 on the way due to a shipping error).

Also, the PS-01 Sphinx (first version) parachute from Trent here on the boards!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    PS-01A Sphinx alternative (not MP Mirage v2) and 9 KFC energon cubs (with another 18 on the way due to a shipping error).

Also, the PS-01 Sphinx (first version) parachute from Trent here on the boards!
    Gotta love those Energon Cubs, they really tie the whole room together.

KFC Hands for my Seekers have arrived, now thundercracker really has a good grip on reflector , no need for blutack. I'm gonna purchase more to change all my MP seekers hands

also got me 2 sets of those new energon cubes...have a lot of versions now to fit whatever sized bot.

Also got a sword for Fort Max (perfect Effect) - it's heavy as it's got diecast parts

as for figures, I got Tesla, which I switched his thighs and forearms to the brighter blue ones , but that was after I took photos...

and my first FT Dibot

Stomp... hopefully I can still catch up in getting the others ...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Fans toys dinobots are awesome, gotta catch them all!
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

They are great. I need Sever and then I have them all

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They are great. I need Sever and then I have them all
    Im just starting with these guys ... its gonna be expensive hahaha
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

What are the thoughts on this Guy KBB MP10v (voyager Prime) is he a KO and should be frowned apon? or does he fall in to a gray 3rd Party area where he fill a Place that not many do?

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

got KFC crash hog today

and MMC inferno

both of these are great but holy crap have kfc stepped up a lot. this thing is solid as all get out and the packaging is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilm101 View Post
    What are the thoughts on this Guy KBB MP10v (voyager Prime) is he a KO and should be frowned apon? or does he fall in to a gray 3rd Party area where he fill a Place that not many do?
    I say KO and pointless resizing. He was KOed ino that size to fit chug toys but the toy itself is too cartoon inspired so it look off/awkward with chugs.