Page 131 of 168 FirstFirst ... 111121126127128129130131132133134135136141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Despotron is gloriously chunky.
    The handle's a bit too much so, but I can understand why

Just a word of warning; I managed to break the small panel (the one with the red and blue circle & square) that flips open & forms part his upper torso clean off. A drop of loctite later & you'd never know.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Despotron is gloriously chunky.
    The handle's a bit too much so, but I can understand why

Just a word of warning; I managed to break the small panel (the one with the red and blue circle & square) that flips open & forms part his upper torso clean off. A drop of loctite later & you'd never know.
    Did you have that issue with the pins on the leg not locking in the leg in place well?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Did you have that issue with the pins on the leg not locking in the leg in place well?
    his right one is a little loose, but nothing that impedes being able to pose him. he doesn't flop over because of it.

Just gotten Willis by fantoys and I really like it.

But it also open my eyes to see why TT may not be so keen on doing hound mp.
    The issue is that in jeep mode it is bigger scaled than mp cars, bust as not mode it's perfect. This will be by far one of the hardest things TT will try and balance.

If this is the quality of what fantoys are providing I am definitely pumped to see their jetfire when released.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got Make Toys Despotron today , very nice, now i have all 3 of them i still cant decide which one i like the most.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Got Make Toys Despotron today , very nice, now i have all 3 of them i still cant decide which one i like the most.

Wait for the official I guess and go from there.

I think each has its weaknesses and strengths.

Well I think we can all agree they look better than MP05 Hoping an announcement for TT Megatron 2.0 is announced soon, I'll probably end up selling my Appolyon.

I think all 3 look fine front on and can be part of any display, play-ability is whole different thing though.

I'll be keeping Apollyon for alt mode, mostly because he comes with attachments lol

I do like how Mightron collapses in the legs/arms to bulk up etc, that's a really cool idea I think, but I don't like the back kibble (not that you'll generally see it - stupid I know, but it bothers me all the same, Despotron is so much cleaner all round). I guess the square-ness of the shins bothers me too

Currently I'm leaning towards getting Despotron for bot display but still need to get over the slight chunkiness, and that split in the chest. I'd prefer if I could put a large Decepticon insignia on the chest (like Apollyon/Mightron) but it's not possible

I think the only thing stopping me from getting Despotron atm is the fact that there was the leak for the possible Megatron 2.0 coming out "soon"

Which is which?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Which is which?
    L -> R
    XTB Apollyon -> MakeToys Despotron -> DX9 Mightron