Page 159 of 168 FirstFirst ... 139149154155156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

MMC Blast off and Brawl - these figures are awesome. Can't wait to complete the set and form Assaultus (Bruticus). I love the all-in-one gimmick. It always bothered me as a kid that they couldn't organically form a combiner without separate add on parts.

I got a 1:1 SS-38 OP KO since it was unlikely I was going to find a genuine one for a decent price. Plastic quality is wierd in some parts and they didn't cut the sprues off properly but has some die-cast so can't complain too much I guess.

I think my JJ-02 Jet Commander set is on the way? OMP sent an invoice for full payment of my preorder last Sunday night. Might be here soon.

Otherwise, I've preordered the IronFactory Maximus Ambus (IDW Ultra Magnus) from OMP, releasing next month. Looks beastly.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Thanks to my brother who already had this I purchased a JX-MB-01 (Transmetals 2 Megatron MP scale). This thing is next level amazing, coincidently my brother bought a second one on the same day I bought mine om ebay and we received them on the same day in Townsville. The details and size of this Beast Wars MP are unreal. I'm not sure if the link will work as it is from my own ebay purchase but this figure is definitely worth the money. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Jiangxin...72.m2749.l2649
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Today's box-in-the-mail brought my first ever knock-off, a Deluxe-sized Mindwipe (named Inspiration Bat or something equally glorious) - he's another one outside my target 84/85 area of interest, but I had him as a kid so I wanted him back. Honestly never paid much attention to third-party stuff, just seen odds and ends in passing and got the impression they were mostly intense-collector-price-tagged stuff like metre-tall Grimlocks and the like, but this boy was surprisingly affordable and fits right into the Decepticon shelf.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Can someone please help me - I got the DX9 D-07 Tyrant on the weekend (2nd hand in mint) but there are no batteries for the LED canon, simply just missing, I have searched every site looking to see what it takes but cant find a damn thing - does anyone know what type of batteries it should take?

Can you open the battery compartment?

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Can you open the battery compartment?
    Yep I can, can not tell what kinda batteries are meant to be in it

Default batteries for DX9 Tyrant

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Can someone please help me - I got the DX9 D-07 Tyrant on the weekend (2nd hand in mint) but there are no batteries for the LED canon, simply just missing, I have searched every site looking to see what it takes but cant find a damn thing - does anyone know what type of batteries it should take?
    . I thought they were AA batteries, but can't remember as I sold my Tyrant. Maybe check Emgo's video on Youtube?

I've recently got a bunch more 3rd party figures: Zeta Astrotrain, FansToys Sovereign, X-Transbots Hoist, Big Firebird Nicee and MMC Onslaught, Probus and Vortex. Just waiting on Swindle to complete the set. If anyone knows how to get the battery feature working for Bruticus (Assaultus) and what batteries they are it would be much appreciated.