Page 161 of 168 FirstFirst ... 141151156157158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Fanstoys Thomas. This is awesome. Costly, but worth it.
    Last edited by jimoinj; 5th December 2020 at 06:44 PM.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

its an engineering and design masterclass

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Anyone received anything from OMP lately? I got charged the balance for an order with him almost a month back and haven't received it yet. I sent a PM asking it it had been posted about a week ago, but he's not been online since 14 Nov.
    Seriously has anyone heard anything from OMP?

I've had several inquiries as to the status of something Ive paid in full for (and have been told has shipped) completely ignored.

I've been sent a PayPal money request for a different order I have with OMP but given that I can't even get a reply about the first one from two months ago, I'm not super keen to hand over more money.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Seriously has anyone heard anything from OMP?

I've had several inquiries as to the status of something Ive paid in full for (and have been told has shipped) completely ignored.

I've been sent a PayPal money request for a different order I have with OMP but given that I can't even get a reply about the first one from two months ago, I'm not super keen to hand over more money.
    I got an order from them 2 days ago. IT seemed like their shipping notification only came a few days earlier, so maybe their communications are lagging.

Short of a Christmas present to myself throughout December I received three of the WST Dinobots. Slag, Snarl and Sludge. Slag and Snarl are sitting proudly on my computer desk and I'll probaby take Sludge out of the box and sit him next to jis buddies over the new year weekend.

Got all 6 versions of Newage Soundwave, can never have too many Soundwave. As well as XTB G2 Beachcomber.

Had a big run of FT stuff come through in December, most as Christmas presents. Thomas, Hunk, Dunerider, Sheridan and Koot. Really happy with all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Got all 6 versions of Newage Soundwave, can never have too many Soundwave. As well as XTB G2 Beachcomber.
    I totally understand, I got the toy EX version and it's a brilliant mold, just like their Seekers and Megatron, a perfect level of complexity and ingenuity in the transformation too.

Newage are on a roll at the moment, can't wait to get their grey Galvatron, gonna build a toy deco themed Newage legends collection.

Fans Toys Phoenix reissue. Really great toy with fantastic presence. I do believe Hasbro stole elements of the design for the transformation of siege Jetfire!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I totally understand, I got the toy EX version and it's a brilliant mold, just like their Seekers and Megatron, a perfect level of complexity and ingenuity in the transformation too.

Newage are on a roll at the moment, can't wait to get their grey Galvatron, gonna build a toy deco themed Newage legends collection.
    I do really like the Soundwaves. Fun to play around with. And the magnets in the forearms are a great idea. I have 3 legends sized Soundwaves, I should do a comparison at some point. Newage definitely have a good thing going. Though the Magic Square cassettes are better IMO