Page 165 of 168 FirstFirst ... 145155160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    Just got Newage Grimlock comic version and it's stunning, a definite callback to the original MP. I find it hard to resist getting toon, toy and comic versions of these mini-masterpieces!
    I'll second that, Newage's bigger toys are some of the best TF related toys around these days. Great sculpts, paint jobs and engineering. I have a whole bunch of their Megatron and Prime's but they are actually much more fun to transform than the MP versions.

Sure hope they make a comic version of their Soundwave mold.

Iron Factory reissue Kaon and Vos and another Mini-Firmament from Robot Kingdom, since I couldn't fit the old one in my suitcase - have moved to Hong Kong for work. Plus Siege reissue Jetfire and MP Crosscut.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

In the last week I've had MFT Huge Dragon aka Core Scale Omega Supreme come in, along with Magic Square Red Cannon aka Sideswipe, and Newage Manero EX aka Jazz and Shean EX aka Mirage. Most of them are really nice, and I'd highly recommend them all except Sideswipe. His scale is in Magic Square's own scale, but that is so tall compared to Hasbro and Newage it's ridiculous. He's just a temporary stand-in so hell do for now, but just a few tweaks and he could be so much better, proportions and whatnot. My second problem is I love shoulder launchers, and my Sideswipe's launcher won't fit on the peg at all on his shoulder. That's very disappointing. Mirage is my favourite with a really fun and intuitive transformation, and his shoulder launcher is attached and part of the transformation, minus the rocket which you swap out depending on the mode. That's a amazing at that scale. The toy deco also looks beautiful. It's such a good figure I want the toon version now too.

Here's a few pics in this gallery, including one of him with Hasbro Core Starscream for scale purposes. Unfortunately I don't have access to most of my collection as I'm not home at the moment, so this is the best I could do.

https://imgur.com/a/B3tczKv

These guys came in late yesterday, Magic Square Ratchet and Newage Brawn And Outback.

Jinbao (Baby) Sixshot.

hmmm, unable to post photos for some reason....
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

OhMyPrimus filled my pre-order for MMC's Stormbringer Optimus Prime (Optus Prominon).

A really enjoyable figure blighted only by a very frustrating leg transformation.

Otherwise, fantastic. Lots of character, heaps of accessories (4x guns, sword, axe, matrix), very poseable.

I immediately ordered the Nemesis Prime version as well.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Newage Soundblaster arrived Friday. Got him for only $30, thanks to a mix-up with a friend's order.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

I just got Newage Omega Supreme. Such an awesome figure, like a mini DX9 Gabriel, much more manageable size, and bonus it scales with MPs if you are going for the US Marvel comics scale!

Iron Factory's Resolute Defender aka Brawn arrived today. Great figure, comes with 4 sets of hands, 4 guns, and a drill. He's pretty packed. Here he is with Newage's Brawn for comparison sake.

Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Nice haul from Bombusbee today.

Cang Toys Mini-Landbull for a friend.

Iron Factory Bayrazor/not-Beachcomber, who's pretty much everything I want in a Beachcomber.

APC Toys Night Countess/not-Prime Airachnid, because Airachnid deserved better than that awful Prime Deluxe.

And a Number 57 Manhunter Deep Sea Ripper, which looked awesome and now I'm going to get another for a friend and some of the frog guys for other friends.

EDIT - Nope, Ripper's sold out. Them's the breaks I guess.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 2nd May 2023 at 08:42 AM.