Page 17 of 168 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

yaaay! congrats on getting Giant guys!! isn't he just awesome?!

@kup, looking forward to a review, although Im not interested in getting it personally, Id still like to read and look at the pretty pics about it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

At long last my not classics Artfeather G1 Bumblebee arrived today. An actual Bumblebee that is a bug at long last. Very happy with him :-) fantastic display box. Stickers. Extra hands. Metal collector coin. Plastic bio card. Painted car mode with chrome clear headlights. Rubber tires. :-D pics soon

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    At long last my not classics Artfeather G1 Bumblebee arrived today. An actual Bumblebee that is a bug at long last. Very happy with him :-) fantastic display box. Stickers. Extra hands. Metal collector coin. Plastic bio card. Painted car mode with chrome clear headlights. Rubber tires. :-D pics soon
    Which 3rd party bee is this? It sounds very cool, pics Please.

Aw man, this is at least seven different shades of cool! Where were they available from, if I may ask?

looks metallic too, is it?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

No just a nice yellow gloss paint on the plastic. Crome looks good though. And has I Heart NY number plates. But does look like it is. See Hasbro a little paint makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Aw man, this is at least seven different shades of cool! Where were they available from, if I may ask?

http://chimungmung.com This is the place to go. RK wont stock it. Think its because it has the Bee name and Autobot name.... as well as other things. It also comes with that Spike figure! Hasbro wont be happy But I am. Some one has to do it right.

won't they have issues with the name? Bumblebee should be a trademark, right?

How about VolksBee or Bumblefly?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    won't they have issues with the name? Bumblebee should be a trademark, right?

How about VolksBee or Bumblefly?
    These Art Feather guys are quite the rebels - they've even gone and outright taken DW images and screenshots of the G1 cartoon?

Finished product looks great though I really thought this was going to be re-modelling kit for Classics/RTS Bee.