Page 27 of 168 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post

So... Who's the idiot?
    The people who don't have one?

WOW, this is gonna be an expensive year. Finally got my TFC Phantom. Have got Green Giant, Car Crash, T-Bone, Quakewave, Blackbird and War Hawk all coming. Hope I made the right decision with War Hawk (only $60).
    My first experience with 3rd party and have jumped in feet first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    WOW, this is gonna be an expensive year. Finally got my TFC Phantom. Have got Green Giant, Car Crash, T-Bone, Quakewave, Blackbird and War Hawk all coming. Hope I made the right decision with War Hawk (only $60).
    My first experience with 3rd party and have jumped in feet first.
    You will LOVE Green Giant. He is fantastic. That's the only one on youlist that I have but also have Quakewave on preorder.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Unfortunately I didn't make the first round of Quakewave, so will have to wait another few weeks for him.
    I have been reading some initial reports on the UT not-Predaking and seriously hoping that there are no QC issues and that he feels like a quality figure in-hand.
    I am pretty excited to be getting Giant though I have been wanting to order him, after seeing the reviews online, since last year.
    Just hoping that Giant, TFC Uranos and FP Intimidator are all in good scale with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't make the first round of Quakewave, so will have to wait another few weeks for him.
    I have been reading some initial reports on the UT not-Predaking and seriously hoping that there are no QC issues and that he feels like a quality figure in-hand.
    I am pretty excited to be getting Giant though I have been wanting to order him, after seeing the reviews online, since last year.
    Just hoping that Giant, TFC Uranos and FP Intimidator are all in good scale with each other.
    TFC Uranus may be a little taller and not fit well with the FP combiners, same goes for the sculpt style. Giant fits in much better with the FP combiners as he is just that little shorter and similarly stylized to make him fit.

Bugger. I figured as much being TFC. Oh-well. Will still be keen to see the completed combiners.

Yeah Giant does fir in batter with FP Crossfire and presumably Intimidator more then TFC's toys. Though oddly Giants individual robots are tall and fit in better with TFC's robots than they do the FP ones, who end up looking like midgets.

So yeah there is no complete perfection or universal scale, but then who would want that all these company's should be free to try their own take on the characters.

Today two new friends arrived in the mail

Got the other not divebomb mainly because it was cheaper and someone had to get the other version. I do like the G1 look he has. The combiner hand is fantastic!

Not Divebomb looks pretty cool in a G1ish TFC style. Going to give us the lowdown on him?

Yeah I will just need the time