Page 30 of 168 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post

I've been looking at these two, What was the damage and are they any good

I have not seen any reviews of the not topspin and twintwist but have heard that for the price, they are pretty good. Plastic quality is similar to the MMC Screamer but the plastic is thicker and feels better in-hand. Listen to TFW 2005 and Radio Free Cybertron latest podcasts. Both have someone who purchased and were pretty pleased. I have been thinking of dropping the cash down myself.
    They seem to have great articulation while staying true to the G1 looks. For 3rd party, they are very reasonable in price compared to what is currently available. About the same size as a current deluxe figure. Good luck if you get it. Would love to hear your thoughts on them

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    I have not seen any reviews of the not topspin and twintwist but have heard that for the price, they are pretty good. Plastic quality is similar to the MMC Screamer but the plastic is thicker and feels better in-hand. Listen to TFW 2005 and Radio Free Cybertron latest podcasts. Both have someone who purchased and were pretty pleased. I have been thinking of dropping the cash down myself.
    They seem to have great articulation while staying true to the G1 looks. For 3rd party, they are very reasonable in price compared to what is currently available. About the same size as a current deluxe figure. Good luck if you get it. Would love to hear your thoughts on them
    Sorry, price is about the $65-69 mark, plus shipping

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Well the big box Omega arrived today. Its just so so good.
    *snip*
    JELLY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    *snip*

I could have saved some money & bought Broadside 2 or 3 months ago... but no, I only decided that I wanted him just now & I ended up paying ebay prices for him...

So... Who's the idiot?
    worth it though
    Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Today two new friends arrived in the mail
    *snip*
    Got the other not divebomb mainly because it was cheaper and someone had to get the other version. I do like the G1 look he has. The combiner hand is fantastic!
    code is cool, divebowmb looks good too! THAT HAND!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Big thanks to liegeprime and SuspectimusPrime, lots of great info!
    chimungmung seems pretty good even if it's just for tips on what has been knocked off, while that RK link is super helpful since gamblor seems to have already sold Backfiery.
    I'm planning on making a RK order soon and for some reason Backfiery wasn't even under the FP category so I didn't see it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    About the same size as a current deluxe figure.
    And that plus Deceptic_Optics awesome pics pretty much has me sold on the Demo Crew, I was considering them assuming scout size but if they are deluxe sized it's even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic
    Sweet pics Optic, this first one has topspin with some battle damage to his face. Is there a changeable face with it?

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

The Jumpstarters. The biggest G1 shelfwarmers on ebay... to brand-new, absolutely kick-ass figures. Who'd a thunk it? Not me. Not in a million years...

picked up from the postie today my FP Alternators upgrade kit for optimus prime.

very happy with this as the kit fits in nicely to the chest area to hold the Matrix and the fuel can/gun, is a good idea as it gives Optimus a bigger weapon.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Very cool. I didn't even know that upgrade kit existed.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I really like those Wreckers, can't wait to get mine off BBTS. Gotta wait for a few things to come in yet though.