Page 44 of 168 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748495464 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Nice haul Garasaki, Vert! Did you order them straight from Igear?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah I got them from igear. No real troubles. Just took them about a week to post them off. But they arrived safe and sound :-)

they both look good ...gears was one of my first transformer ...and this one looks amazing... might have to get him ... how his alt mode? can you post a short review of him ?

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Igear not Outback and Gears just arrived today. :-)
    Good for you that you didn't have the two right feet problem I had!! I checked Veer after I discovered the issue, and am glad he doesn't suffer the disease. Looks like it's a once off and not contagious...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Nice haul Garasaki, Vert! Did you order them straight from Igear?
    I got mine via RK, was ordering some other stuff. Will have to consider ordering from iGear direct next time, as I have now heard good reports, plus they replied to my query about the feet problem at 11:45pm last night, which is impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    they both look good ...gears was one of my first transformer ...and this one looks amazing... might have to get him ... how his alt mode? can you post a short review of him ?
    I reckon he is one of the best Mini-Warriors so far, definitely in terms of sturdiness. Major gripe is that arms poseability could be better, he can't really swing his arms out sideways very far, but will aim the gun straight ahead OK. Comparing him to all the ones I have (UFO, Hench, Veer, Duneraker, Bushwhacker), only Veer matches in terms of solidity, and that's because he is a remold. Hench/Bushwhacker is less sturdy, and Duneraker is downright fragile in comparison, almost like he's from another company!

Alt-mode is rather exagerrated if you're trying to fit him into Classics, but it's uber faithful to G1. It does what I want it to - i.e. roll!! I love it, and for less than $40 it's a great piece (Well, OK, less than $40 a month ago, will be more than that now thanks to our plummeting dollar!).

The first line of the bio on the box cracked me up - 'What most people don't realise is that Cogz is a failed stand-up comedian' !!!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

I could only found that in a twin pack? and they don't sell cogz separately

They're beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I could only found that in a twin pack? and they don't sell cogz separately
    Yeah that's right, comes together with Bushwhacker in most sellers. Some of the retailers like BBTS and TFsource did have him alone, but they charge a premium of over $50, and that's before adding on shipping. Haven't done a search, but some might still have Cogz alone in stock.

Forget about eBay unless you're desperate... people are already trying to pass him off for over $80, which is silly given that you can still get the 2 pack from retailers!!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Yeah that's right, comes together with Bushwhacker in most sellers. Some of the retailers like BBTS and TFsource did have him alone, but they charge a premium of over $50, and that's before adding on shipping. Haven't done a search, but some might still have Cogz alone in stock.

Forget about eBay unless you're desperate... people are already trying to pass him off for over $80, which is silly given that you can still get the 2 pack from retailers!!
    Man he selling heaps more the $80 ...like 130 shipped!! on ebay...so crazy!
    Cant believe igear stuff selling at that prices ...

Anyone own those tech cards from the 80s? Are they any good and true to the originals?

My KFC not Beastbox and Squarktalk arived today and looks nice with the MP tapes