Page 88 of 168 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398108 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    How's the plastic quality on the Matrix, liege?
    Very tempted to grab me a piece... Looks awesome!
    Plastic quality is very good, light, but does not feel cheap. Not bendy plastic. Kinda like your handling Energon or Armada toy plastic. or those extendable pantry layered shelf plastic you put your canned goods on. The glossy metallic finish of the paints is very good as well, no smudges on mine. NO sharp edges as well. My fingers fit in nicely in holes of the holders.

The spring that keeps both halves of the matrix is kinda stiff on mine which makes it a bit of an effort to keep open for the light up feature. As, you can see the light is really really bright.

The base plate is hollow though but not soft plastic. and the autobot sigil that should be in the front is missing... a good size sticker can help fix that. I think in the original this was a heavy solid base stand, but here its juts a hollow stand plate. It still does the job well and is of same material and good finish as the matrix itself.

Hope that helps.

@CoRDS: are the fingers able to stay in certain poses and not bend down, not too loose are they?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

[QUOTE=liegeprime;434497]Chimungmung does great delivery, took only a week.

Hegemon, Matrix of Leadership ( the springs on this are tight as) KFC hans/gun for MP 10 and a stand for MP Sunstorm - mine's the Takara version which didn't have a stand.

That Matrix....Epic... Where the hell do I find myself one of those??

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post

That Matrix....Epic... Where the hell do I find myself one of those??
    ummm Chimungmung.com sells em TfiGuy. not sure who his supplier is
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hegemon v2 (now standing with Hegemon v1, and Mania King v1 and v2), and DAI Stack (with the SXS head upgrade - standard face with visor displayed).

Thanks liege.
    I'm gonna get me a G1 Matrix
    Always wanted one!

@millhouse - how's Dai Stack like?
    Worth getting? Does it come with the face plate on its own or is that specifically from the head upgrade kit?

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    @millhouse - how's Dai Stack like?
    Worth getting? Does it come with the face plate on its own or is that specifically from the head upgrade kit?
    Comes with the face plate head as pictured in promo shots, as well as a replacement "face", which is the Citizen Stack face previously released. Just unscrew, and replace the face.

I bought the SXS head kit because I wanted the visors, as to me, it's the most accurate version to the 86 film/it's promo reel.

Megatran Guest

YOU GOT THE TOUCH. YOU GOT THE POWER.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    YOU GOT THE TOUCH. YOU GOT THE POWER.
    Very cool dude!

Finally got around to getting a guard for my Quintesson Judge and Prosecutor

Been quite a wait for Leo Dux. Unfortunately Talon arrived 4 hours after my POL reached its 180 day limit and automatically shipped itself

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Finally! Feral Rex is complete!