Page 92 of 168 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102112 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Dont want to repost it so Ill just link to it.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=414

I really really like him. So glad I was able to acquire him.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    check that the feet on your driller are a pair and not the same (left or right only) coz it's vital to holding the combiner foot when in gestalt mode. that is the only flaw in the set I received. BBTS is sending me a correct piece which Im still waiting on. Also they should have sent you an extra chest piece to change the chest piece for the car figure.

The instructions are confusing coz they combine multiple visual instruction in one picture which small as, too. Best to watch a you tube video review coz I certainly had a hard time figuring out what they wanted me to do at times. Especially the instruction for the driller and the car can get confusing and frustrating. as much as the figure is awesome their transformations instruction manual is SH%^#$#.
    I will have to check for the extra chest piece. Is there something wrong with the chest piece on the car?
    Also, all my guns were just floating free around the box and rattled, it did not inspire confidence before opening.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I will have to check for the extra chest piece. Is there something wrong with the chest piece on the car?
    Also, all my guns were just floating free around the box and rattled, it did not inspire confidence before opening.
    Yeah, I hate that. It happens a lot with 3rd party products. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Actually I dunno why they provided the extra piece... I'm not so clear with the details, but when I transformed mine first time, I found no discrepancy. Still since they provided it I replaced it so I never found out if it prolly affected the set in Gestalt mode. Hmmm the guns in my set are secure, not floating around... yet I didn't have a good Drill figure - that one has the 2 right feet ;p... still awaiting my replacement part from BBTS to arrive.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I checked the Maketoys website and it lists 2 rectifications for Quantron. It has said the US release needs the new chest piece, if its not included then it has already been fixed. I got mine fro Tfidu so I imagine it came straight from Maketoys with the problem fixed.
    Still haven't had a chance to play with it
    Spiderken Away!

Which is the best review to watch on youtube for this? If all goes according to plan I will have a crack at it tomorrow night.
    Spiderken Away!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

today marked the arrival of fants toys SCORIA
    some KFC hands for my re-issue mp10 when it arrives
    and the Unique toys cityset for metro plex

man scoria is all kinds of awesome.

MMC Azalea and Zinnia arrived !! they very poseable , but their alt mode really hard to get right ,transforming them trying to tab it all together trying to align it all but the ball joint keep on popping out everywhere !! the head pop off...waist pop out it a nightmare !! lucky it made of very good plastic ...so they going to stay in robot mode for a while ! Also of note , is that Zinnia(green one ) doesn't come with swords and the main wings fender which is a bit annoying that they cost the same ...

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    MMC Azalea and Zinnia arrived !! ]
    lucky man. im still waiting on my mmc Azaelea

KO MP Ratbat just arrived a few minutes ago...

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]