Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 146156161162163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've just received Newage's cartoon deco Mirage. This will be fun, to compare him to the toy deco version I also have. I think toy deco will get my favourite, but who knows!

I've also got a few on their way over, all Newage. I've got Ironhide, toon deco Hound, and Action Master Thundercracker. I got in early enough with Hound to get the BAF Autobot X part. Such a waste of an idea IMO, but what ever.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Received Newage's Ironhide. A bit disappointing, not one of their top tier figures, but still nice enough. The sled is useless, just a waste of plastic, and I'm not a fan of his chunky forearms. Otherwise he's fine, just not up to Newage's usual blow-me-away standards.
    Last edited by Cat; 6th June 2023 at 11:03 PM.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone got NA Hughes yet?

Was just about to put an order in - looks to tick all the boxes.

Yeah it's pretty good. Tolerances on mine kinda sucked though.

Received Newage Hound (toon version) and Grimlock) comic version) today. Love them both. Grimlock is so easy to transform!

Today I received Newage Action Master Thundercracker. He was a bargain, I couldn't resist.

I got MFT Springer today. Really nice figure. A fair bit bigger than I was expecting him to be, but his scale seems to check out, so it is what it is. Very satisfied with it. Very happy I splurged and paid the 2cents for the boxed version.

MFT Astrotrain came in today. Really nice figure, even comes with an extra head in case you don't like the purple. Really nicely done. He's quite big, which makes sense considering his size. Definitely recommended.

Newage Ratchet came in today. I'm still not a huge fan of the Newage vans' transformation, but it beats the hell out of the Magic Square versions, so it's easily the winner. Definitely a good little figure overall, I'm just not fussed on the transformation.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone all in on the NA Dinobots? They're pulling me in. So far all looking great and Magic Square are lagging behind.