Page 56 of 168 FirstFirst ... 364651525354555657585960616676 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Received ToyWorld Hardbone/not-Hardhead from Trent yesterday morning - after he confirmed postage on Saturday. Awesome!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

New arrivals. First Goldbug with Chip Chase

Fans project weird wolf

And Not Rampage

Goldbug nice... love the metallic yellow!

oh, nice figure VERT!! Where'd you get it? what 3rd party company is this from - actually Im more interested in the Chip Chase figure..any poseability on that one or it's just stationary ?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    New arrivals. First Goldbug with Chip Chase

Fans project weird wolf

And Not Rampage

Wanna part with Chip? I'm keen.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Terminus Hexatron

Awesome figure, plastic quality is great - full articulated fingers, lots of little details comes with a comic book sotry/ instruction booklet, collector bio card lots of accessories - 2 katanas, two long white blasters, 6 shuriken hubcaps, also his helmet is removeable! Oh and if you don't wanna open him , the box is a booktype window box.

Skybreaker Sword

Not-Sixshot is MAGIC. I love this toy so much. And the Green Skybreaker looks cool. I have the blue one but this one looks super show accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oh, nice figure VERT!! Where'd you get it? what 3rd party company is this from - actually Im more interested in the Chip Chase figure..any poseability on that one or it's just stationary ?
    I got him from chimungmung. It from Art Feather. Basically he is a slightly larger re shelled Classics Bee with a MP quality VW mode. Extra hands a Buggy thing and Chip.

No chip has no articulation so no running around for him. But his wheelchair rolls

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Wanna part with Chip? I'm keen.
    No I think I will keep him. But chimungmung now looks to be selling Chip and the buggy without Goldbug. But for $29.90 your better off getting the set I think.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks to (well, more like I blame) Crankcase76's review of the SXS Blitzwing upgrade set, I ordered one and it arrived Monday.

Looks good, can't wait to set it up. I can deal with the helmet colour, I'm fine with trading that off for the sharper headsculpt.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I got him from chimungmung. It from Art Feather. Basically he is a slightly larger re shelled Classics Bee with a MP quality VW mode. Extra hands a Buggy thing and Chip.

No chip has no articulation so no running around for him. But his wheelchair rolls
    Thanks! victim Chip soon underway heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]