I've watched vids of all 3, beachcomber looks ok but I'm not keen on it anymore, however I'm super keen to pick up boost and hatch now, was going to during aliexpress birthday sale but other things came up. The transformation worries me too but I'll probably only do it once, or if they're shipped as robot maybe never (like apolyon). Its a bit worrying when the arkose reviewer had a piece or two falling off and was just like "eh, thats xtransbots...." shame really.

As for acquisitions, i got ToyWorld Evila star 06C (astrotrain with purple train and more grey shuttle). It was the cheapest of 06B and 06C and i preferred the shuttle colours anyway. The packaging is great, i mean the construction, styrofoam etc, have only transformed from train to shuttle so far and its displayed it shuttle for now, but the instructions are a bit iffy and i had to consult peaughs vid to get it there. Lots of panels lines/gaps but its fine apart from the one on the nosecone, wish that could've been done better/flush/smoother.