Page 156 of 168 FirstFirst ... 136146151152153154155156157158159160161166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Newage Manero is a delight! Also one of the best “Jazz” headsculpts I’ve ever seen.

He’s so cute. I love the boxart haha

They made a clear version too, for some reason. A bit stressful to transform.

"The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Is that one of the legends scale bots they (and many others) are making now? I am collecting the Mech Planet Hot Soldiers figures, mainly because they are (comparatively) cheap. I just received HS 02 not-Prime from Toybot Importz and its a great little figure.

Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Is that one of the legends scale bots they (and many others) are making now? I am collecting the Mech Planet Hot Soldiers figures, mainly because they are (comparatively) cheap. I just received HS 02 not-Prime from Toybot Importz and its a great little figure.
    Oh cool! I didn’t realise Mech Planet had finally made more than just Soundwave and Bumblebee. I really like the look of Magic Square’s “autobots”, but I’ve only got stereo master (Blaster) from them

Yeah, Manero is a very small legends scale. The articulation is fantastic though, a step up from the Iron Factory version and even Newage’s own Harry (Prowl).
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

FT Maverick (Silverbolt) and FT Roadking (Motormaster). Haven't had a chance to transform them yet but their bot modes are really nice.

Gigapower Grimlock arrived today after a year long wait. I now have all the Giga Dino’s.

MFT Grmlock arrived over the weekend. Its the metallic silver/gold version (not the cartoon coloured one) which I ordered on a bit of a whim.
    I'm not going to lie, this is an awesome deluxe scale figure for the price. Pretty stoked. Definitely going to grab Sonarl and Swooper.
    Shame I've come a bit late to this party - not all the team seem to be available in this colour scheme now.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Not an acquisition, but seeing OMP list Zeta Toys Pioneer made me look at how 3P companies are doing Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee and man, they are killing it all over Hasbro MPM-7.

I?ve resisted 3P offerings but I am tempted to get a 3P Bumblebee toy that actually is screen accurate.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Not an acquisition, but seeing OMP list Zeta Toys Pioneer made me look at how 3P companies are doing Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee and man, they are killing it all over Hasbro MPM-7.

I?ve resisted 3P offerings but I am tempted to get a 3P Bumblebee toy that actually is screen accurate.
    It looks good.

JiangXing Winged Dragon/not-MP Transmetal 2 Megatron arrived today from Savier's Toys.

I haven't properly opened/messed around with him yet, but he's big and purdy.

Recently got FT Spoiler and Goose. Also just got the Sovereign movie version. Wow they are all fantastic figures, especially Sovereign in that blue paint.