Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 138148153154155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    Thanks guys! Yes I'm giving in and getting FT Sovereign too. Some Fans Toys prices are crazy though. FT Thomas (Astrotrain) is coming out new on ebay for $527! Insecticons 3 pack goes for as much as $1800! Makes Unicron look cheap
    Unfortunately you have to get in quick on these FT releases now when they come up for pre-order. Thomas will likely get reissued at some point if you can wait it out or perhaps there will be a few more for sale on release in the next month or so.

I don't even try to get the earlier releases like the Insecticons, I mainly focus on the characters that I don't think Takara will do like Skyfire, Dinobots, Combiners etc. Fortunately I've gotten all of mine when released or reissued so haven't had to pay a crazy premium. The only one I missed that did want was the X version of Sludge, that thing is in the stratosphere. I do think Takara will do Galvatron and Cyclonus but I got FT's newer versions because they just looked too good to pass up!

Yes the FT versions of Cyclonus and Galvatron look insanely good, and such great paint.

I just got a new acquisition which arrived today - DX9 Carry (Rodimus prime). Not to everyone's taste but for me this kills Takara's version.

Ive chucked money on pre orders for MMC Calidus (IDW Hot Rod) and JJ02 Jet Commander this week from OhMyPrimus.

Super excited to get Jet Commander - for 110 SGD it seems like a steal.

If i can find somewhere carrying the upscaled Newaage seekers I might grab a set.i got their Skywarp in Feb and the mold is great but I do not get much playability out of Legends scale stuff. They're being sized up to smallish deluxe - which is ideal.
    Last edited by SharkyMcShark; 22nd September 2020 at 06:55 PM.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I havnt bought a 3P in well over a year but discovered I still need a Blitzwing and Menasor to pretty much complete my MP collection. So my Gewalt and Gravestone arrived today. Funny how you expect certain figures to arrive in a big box but Gravestone was packaged in such a tiny box, I thought I had been scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Ive chucked money on pre orders for MMC Calidus (IDW Hot Rod) and JJ02 Jet Commander this week from OhMyPrimus.

Super excited to get Jet Commander - for 110 SGD it seems like a steal.

If i can find somewhere carrying the upscaled Newaage seekers I might grab a set.i got their Skywarp in Feb and the mold is great but I do not get much playability out of Legends scale stuff. They're being sized up to smallish deluxe - which is ideal.

OMP got the three set of oversized Newage seekers for 44SGD. Steal. I've pre-ordered.

Another day, another pre-order from OMP.

This time, this hotness

Another day, another pre-order from OMP.

This time, this hotness
    I like it cause it's a military aircraft transforming robot, but I don't know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I like it cause it's a military aircraft transforming robot, but I don't know what it is.
    It's a completely original design (as I understand it).

It's a completely original design (as I understand it).
    It looks like Gundam or Robotech

Another another day, another another pre-order from OMP.

This time the Oversized KO of Firage. I got the original when it came out 3 (?) years ago and found it slightly underwhelming, mainly in terms of QC. Allegedly this one has better QC, so away we go!