Page 160 of 168 FirstFirst ... 140150155156157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    . I thought they were AA batteries, but can't remember as I sold my Tyrant. Maybe check Emgo's video on Youtube?
    I watched his video but it did not show the battery component - I;v tried AA and AAA and nothing

Could they be the LR types?

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I watched his video but it did not show the battery component - I;v tried AA and AAA and nothing

Could they be the LR types?
    Weird maybe it's broken. Because I was just able to use batteries on hand, not lr type batteries

Finally found a review where he showed the batteries they're the small disc ones like LR AG-13 it takes 3

*edit it has small greenish wires that attach to 3 LEDS IDK im just gonna take it to battery world see what they can do, cos I LOVE THIS FIGURE!
    Last edited by XMan; 24th November 2020 at 05:12 AM.

OK so I got four A76 that seemed OK the LED flickered on and off, but I have noticed a little green wire inside just where the LEDS are - anythoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    OK so I got four A76 that seemed OK the LED flickered on and off, but I have noticed a little green wire inside just where the LEDS are - anythoughts?
    Found this review on YT: https://youtu.be/zMcYHarwB0w

Around 18:40, when he pulls out the batteries, you can see they're in a plastic sleeve. Maybe that has something to do with it? Sorry I can't be more help.

Edit: Also found some mentions of it on TFW2005 https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...049367/page-97

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Found this review on YT: https://youtu.be/zMcYHarwB0w

Around 18:40, when he pulls out the batteries, you can see they're in a plastic sleeve. Maybe that has something to do with it? Sorry I can't be more help.

Edit: Also found some mentions of it on TFW2005 https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...049367/page-97
    Thanks so much man! Those helped a lot!

Anyone received anything from OMP lately? I got charged the balance for an order with him almost a month back and haven't received it yet. I sent a PM asking it it had been posted about a week ago, but he's not been online since 14 Nov.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Anyone received anything from OMP lately? I got charged the balance for an order with him almost a month back and haven't received it yet. I sent a PM asking it it had been posted about a week ago, but he's not been online since 14 Nov.
    Yes, God Neptune and MP-50 within the last few weeks.

Not defending them btw but I have always received my orders so probably nothing to worry about, but I have found they are can be quite ignorant to emails at times (sometimes I get a response quickly - sometime not at all) which is not a good way to run a business I know. I think they told griffin once that there primary contact is Facebook go figure...

Hope you get an answer soon

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I got EX-01 NICEE two weeks back. Have made another order but it's not in stock yet

They've had delays with responding and sending stuff out. A backlog has built up. They'll catch back up, I wouldn't be worried. I had a paypal payment pending for a week, but got an email apologising for delays in replying, but that my order will be out shortly.