Page 157 of 168 FirstFirst ... 137147152153154155156157158159160161162167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Recently picked up Unique Toys Dragoon (amazing figure!) and MMC Incursus. Two more figures to make Bruticus/Assaultus.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Gigapower Grimlock arrived today after a year long wait. I now have all the Giga Dino’s.
    The Giga Dino team look amazing.

Fanstoys goose and Xtransbots Gravestone from saviers toys

Recently acquired ToyHax stickers for Siege Red Alert and Smokescreen. I personally see these as Earth vehicles and the Cybertronian (Autobot) writing always bugged me. The additional stickers add extra detailing that help to make them look more like Earth cars.

I also got stickers for Titans Return Cerebros...

Interestingly enough, there are transparent red stickers that cover Fortress Maximus' eyes. These allow the eyes to remain red even when the LED gimmick isn't active, and yet it still allows the gimmick to work. The red light also doesn't "bleed" as much as it did without the stickers creating a cleaner looking (albeit not as bright) glow.

And I used a spare tiny Autobot logo sticker (meant for Emissary) on MPM7 Bumblebee's crest.

The stickers make all of those look great. I think Red Alert is my favourite outcome though....thanks for sharing

Finally after much internal debating, I've finally acquired maketoys - Striker Manus, Noir and buster and started this collecting journey !

Is there anyway to get 3D printing parts add ons to hold striker manus' katanas like a side holder ?

I have got into 3rd party transforming figures in a major way during the pandemic. Recent acquisitions include:

DX9: Gabriel (Omega Supreme), Henry (Wildrider), Montana (Breakdown), Kulkinski (Dead End)
    Fans Toys: Koot (Kup), Jabber (Blurr) and Hunk (Brawn)
    Xtransbots: Aegis (Trailerbreaker), Klaatu (Cosmos), Neptune (Seaspray)
    Badcube: Evil Bug Corps (Insecticons)

And more on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    I have got into 3rd party transforming figures in a major way during the pandemic. Recent acquisitions include:

DX9: Gabriel (Omega Supreme), Henry (Wildrider), Montana (Breakdown), Kulkinski (Dead End)

And more on the way!
    "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."

But also welcome to the party
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post

And more on the way!
    You're off to a smashing start!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."
    Tell me about it. Once I saw Trent's FT Sovereign and Dinobots in hand there was no turning back!

Speaking of which, FT Magnum arrived by boat from RK today. Looks the part, can't wait to finish the set. Just waiting for RK to finally list Smokey, it sold out long ago at all the other usual places but for some reason they are taking their time listing it.

Thanks guys! Yes I'm giving in and getting FT Sovereign too. Some Fans Toys prices are crazy though. FT Thomas (Astrotrain) is coming out new on ebay for $527! Insecticons 3 pack goes for as much as $1800! Makes Unicron look cheap