Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 137147152153154155156157
Results 1,561 to 1,565 of 1565

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Recently picked up Unique Toys Dragoon (amazing figure!) and MMC Incursus. Two more figures to make Bruticus/Assaultus.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Gigapower Grimlock arrived today after a year long wait. I now have all the Giga Dino’s.
    The Giga Dino team look amazing.

Fanstoys goose and Xtransbots Gravestone from saviers toys

Recently acquired ToyHax stickers for Siege Red Alert and Smokescreen. I personally see these as Earth vehicles and the Cybertronian (Autobot) writing always bugged me. The additional stickers add extra detailing that help to make them look more like Earth cars.

I also got stickers for Titans Return Cerebros...

Interestingly enough, there are transparent red stickers that cover Fortress Maximus' eyes. These allow the eyes to remain red even when the LED gimmick isn't active, and yet it still allows the gimmick to work. The red light also doesn't "bleed" as much as it did without the stickers creating a cleaner looking (albeit not as bright) glow.

And I used a spare tiny Autobot logo sticker (meant for Emissary) on MPM7 Bumblebee's crest.

The stickers make all of those look great. I think Red Alert is my favourite outcome though....thanks for sharing