Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

Recently discovered the awesome 3rd party TFC combiners and must say these thing are betetr than any official Tformer released in the last 30 years. Absolutely amazing. In saying that - here is my Uranos in progress....

Quote Originally Posted by senzan View Post
    Recently discovered the awesome 3rd party TFC combiners and must say these thing are betetr than any official Tformer released in the last 30 years. Absolutely amazing. In saying that - here is my Uranos in progress....

Hadn't realised that the limbs were interchangeable. Uranos' limbs look much larger than Hercules' parts. Thanks for sharing

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Default First not-Silverbolt review

The first review of the next member -- not-Silverbolt -- is out: Tambeyoda's review on YouTube.

Seems like TFC's attempt isn't much better than either leader-class Jetfire or ultra-class Silverbolt. The layout is very similar to leader-class Jetfire.

Hilariously, they worked in a completely pointless waist swivel as part of the transformation.

I'm disappointed that this is the Silverbolt they went with. Granted, the SR-71 is nigh impossible to implement well in a transformer, but if they couldn't pull it off, why didn't they pick a more reasonable alt mode? They've already departed from the original Concorde.

Looks like this one will quietly stay in the hangar when the rest of the team are out in alt mode. Even the phantom ray drone he comes packaged with is a better transformer -- at least it doesn't have massive robot undercarriage.

There's something just not right about a white Blackbird. but still when i can i'll be glad to have this.

I'm very glad I decided to wait for the 2nd run for this. I will have to see some quite positive reviews on the final combined mode before I drop any money on these guys. Also the price almost certainly will drop as it did with Hercules. I may even end up passing on them all together.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I want to see if he would be compatible with the upgraded Energon limbs from the FP Superion kit. The elevated waist and lanky legs of Blackbird as Uranus torso makes it seem as if it might work.

Just not feeling it with this group

Going to have to wait for a different company to make one in the style of MT/FP methinks. This thing's just a big bright mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Just not feeling it with this group

Going to have to wait for a different company to make one in the style of MT/FP methinks. This thing's just a big bright mess.
    I REALLY want to like it. I loved superion as a kid. He was the first complete combiner I had. I'll have to wait and see :/

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I REALLY want to like it. I loved superion as a kid. He was the first complete combiner I had. I'll have to wait and see :/
    There's definitely not $500 worth of awesome in this guy. I went Giant over Herc anyway, but I could at least understand why people preferred Herc. This time, I just don't get it. Silverbolt is just so lazy...

If this guy was $200, I'd buy him in a heartbeat. But these things cost a premium, they need to be absolutely perfect IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    There's definitely not $500 worth of awesome in this guy. I went Giant over Herc anyway, but I could at least understand why people preferred Herc. This time, I just don't get it. Silverbolt is just so lazy...

If this guy was $200, I'd buy him in a heartbeat. But these things cost a premium, they need to be absolutely perfect IMHO.
    Speaking of lazy click on the link in the quote. Definition of a jet strapped to the robots back!

Highly disappointing.