Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Sorry to be a little offtopic, but in regards to Hercules, can anyone point me to a link which has your negative sentiments toward the toy that I can read? Many of you seem to favor Giant. I'm trying to decide between the two and I'm liking Herc better to be honest...
    just get both... lol
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    It's not so much that we're ragging on Hercules dude (At least I don't think I am), but rather a couple of us prefer Giant based purely on design aesthetics but also the fact he's more to scale with FansProject's Colossus (Bruticus) & their Superion upgrade which a number of us possess; Here's a link though.
    (It's a long read but it should give you an idea )

*I personally think the fact that a complete 3rd Party combiner even existing stands testament to what fans can achieve, but also that there is clearly a large enough market out there crying out to be catered to; Hercules is an awesome set of toys, don't get me wrong, but the fact that there is 2 to choose from is what gives rise to division - I feel there wouldn't be an argument if there was only 1x Not-Devastator ever produced.
    Hehe, didn't mean to sound like I thought you guys were raggin' on Herc but yeah. There's still something about Herc that I prefer. The scale aspect of things I can understand. (Something that was never quite an issue for me until the TFPrime line came along) but i'll go ahead and check out your link. Thanks Hurst.

Not a fan of TFC's individual robot sculpts so far, however I do like well executed jet robots, so I may get this if the component toys can stand on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Just hope this doesn't deter other 3rd parties from developing their own take on G1 Superion
    Hope not!

With so many new third party producers popping up for the money grabbing, hopefully once more of them move past that initial phase, they may look towards redirecting their funds into quality originals - like Fansproject's original not-Insecticons and that Heart Master we're waiting forever on.

Not interested in another combiner at a ridiculous size (and expense). I went with MT Giant so it can stand shoulder to shoulder with FP Bruticus, and I'll wait for a 3rd party Superion that can do the same.

Always hunting for TF jets that could fit in the macross verse so this made me a little curious.

Interesting, but not the "right" scale for me.

Default Are there rings around youranus?

Well the name for the combiner has been released, Project Uranus. Maybe they will go with roman. Sounding names?

I can't believe no one had asked this yet, but are there rings around Uranus?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Well the name for the combiner has been released, Project Uranus. Maybe they will go with roman. Sounding names?

I can't believe no one had asked this yet, but are there rings around Uranus?
    Eh? What does a ring have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Eh? What does a ring have to do with anything?
    I think there might be a little issue when one gets on his knee to propose to that one.