Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: May Materials

Very nice Irondude..

thanks fella's i'm gonna post apic of all my bruticus's together

Just got my first binaltech from Kurdt, and I think i'm hooked! Thanks you guys. :P

BT's are excellent, I also loved the BTA's.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU
    Dude WHERE are you picking these up from and for how much? (If you dont mind me asking...?)
    Picking them off eBay, most costing $30 plus shipping. Which ends up at about $40.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    Just got my first binaltech from Kurdt, and I think i'm hooked! Thanks you guys. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    BT's are excellent, I also loved the BTA's.
    Yep they are, but starting now when the line is already cancelled will cost yah dearly in your wallet....

Which binaltech figure did you get raptormesh?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yep they are, but starting now when the line is already cancelled will cost yah dearly in your wallet....

Which binaltech figure did you get raptormesh?
    The Argent Meister, not sure what to get next. Yeah it's not cheap, maybe i'll just lay off buying valks for a year or two...will take it slow

I checked out the alternity but not sure if i want them if they're deluxe sizes.

Two of my favourite molds from the TFC line .

Got a bit concerned with Prowl in light of some recent posts regarding ebay pickups. He doesn't have the rubsign on the back of his head where they were placed for this release (in fact he doesn't have one at all). But given that the word Diaclone isn't in his shield stickers (1990s re-release), his paint is really sharp (KOs have paint bleed), all his weapons, box and paperwork are legit and the copyright stamp is the same as genuine G1 (which I have for comparison) except that the word "Japan" has been removed from the back of his left leg. I'm thinking either factory error or the owner prior to the seller removed it (although there is no adhesive residue to indicate this).

I think it's legit, but there is a niggle at the back of my head. Does anyone else here have TFC prowl and could verify the copyright stamp please?

@Raptormesh: you might want only BUmblebee and Cliffjumper figures for the Alternity line the rest you can live without. Mind you some of the later BTs are plastic figures - just like Alternators - e.g. Mirage. which was one of the deciding factors for me when I went ahead on expanding my Alt collection ( I only had Smokescreen then) instead of going BT... my only other BT is Arcee since she was never released in Alt version. The other factor being price.

@ Ultra Mackness: prowls stamps under the feet as follows

right foot : © Hasbro

left foot : Japanese text(2 characters). Japanese text (3 characters)
    © TAKARA CO. LTD.

the places where the dates on both right and left seem to have been placed on top a crossed out then the dates where molded stamped on top of it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks Liegeprime, is alternity bee in scale with BT Meister?