Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcoholic Energonic Drinkers Thread

im in a Captain Morgan Spiced Gold phase at the moment its the only rum that i'll drink, but most of the time i stick with my black label beam

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not addicted to alcohole because I find their taste most displeasing, but I am completely addicted to these drinks:

1. Coke Zero!
    2. Pepsi Max
    3. Diet Coke

Yup, I'm a serious caffine drinker. XD It's worse than being addicted to alcohole.
    you need to taste some good stuff then

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    im in a Captain Morgan Spiced Gold phase at the moment its the only rum that i'll drink, but most of the time i stick with my black label beam

you need to taste some good stuff then
    Currently working through a bottle of the spiced gold myself absolutely love it! Next on the to finish up list is my bottle of Jim Beam and Honey then I will be purchasing a bottle of the Jack Daniels and Honey and a bottle of the New Bundaberg Vat.

Have you tried the new Beam Devil's Cut?? I highly recommend it if you have not. It is quite smooth and easy to drink probably my favorite bourbon around at the moment!

devils cut rocks
    put away a bottle of that with a mate the other weekend, went down so well

i have a list of 9 burbons that i wish to purchase a bottle of and drink by the end of the year, shouldnt be too hard :P

Thanks for the suggestion lads, guess I know what I'm drinking tonight.

No worries let us know how you found it =D always willing to hear others opinions especially considering it is my job to know these things

I thought it was quite pleasant but I wouldn't be in a rush to buy it again. Nice for a change.

Yep I understand that. I think I had a few bottles over a month or two then wanted a change. I was drinking my mates home brew the other night, he had a Cherry flavoured Beer that was really good and know im thinking bout buying a home brew kit. Anyone else do home brewing?

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Yep I understand that. I think I had a few bottles over a month or two then wanted a change. I was drinking my mates home brew the other night, he had a Cherry flavoured Beer that was really good and know im thinking bout buying a home brew kit. Anyone else do home brewing?
    Mate, don't talk to me about Cherry flavoured home brew!! last time my brother made that stuff it damn near took my eye out when I opened the bottle! Only part I've had to do with home brew is that, and designing the label for my bro's beers - I added the motto "The devil made me brew it" haha

Enjoying ye olde Captain Morgan Spiced Gold tonight...This stuff goes down way too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Enjoying ye olde Captain Morgan Spiced Gold tonight...This stuff goes down way too easy
    The curse of Captain Morgan strike again lol. Went out with some work mates last nite, they had Morgan and cola for $6.40 so I went for it. Bad thing is I had way too much of it that I ended up losing it all, and my dinner

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    The curse of Captain Morgan strike again lol. Went out with some work mates last nite, they had Morgan and cola for $6.40 so I went for it. Bad thing is I had way too much of it that I ended up losing it all, and my dinner
    Sounds painful..
    Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    devils cut rocks
    put away a bottle of that with a mate the other weekend, went down so well

i have a list of 9 burbons that i wish to purchase a bottle of and drink by the end of the year, shouldnt be too hard :P
    So... which ones made the list??

i picked up 2 bottles of Silver Select, a bottle of JD's 1954 gold medal and 1 JD's 1915 gold medal through duty free (my Wild Turkey Tradition was a limited release and is not available anymore ...DAMN IT!!)