Thread: (Amazon) exclusive FoC Bruticus set

Default (Amazon) exclusive FoC Bruticus set

The Generations Fall of Cybertron Combaticons now has a third "version" being released.

July - Game colours, combined as Bruticus boxset (SDCC exclusive)
    October - Fluro colours, released individually at stores (Gen Wave 2)
    October - (allegedly the same) Fluro colours, combined as Bruticus boxset (said to be an Amazon exclusive)

The source of the boxset version is yet to be confirmed, as the source of the info is a UK online store, so I'd have thought that the Amazon site would have it listed first if they were the source.

Potential redeco? Gen2 colours... which aren't far off from the colours being released in stores (just mixed up among the different Combaticons).

(a comment by one of the senior Hasbro people at BotCon - "I'd love to see a Gen2 redeco of the Combaticons"... Something to expect eventually?)

If the SDCC version isn't too expensive, I'll likely bite. But they can keep their Day-glo monstrosities to themselves.

Why go to the trouble of matching the game's designs (fairly well) and then giving it to a 3 year old to colour in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Why go to the trouble of matching the game's designs (fairly well) and then giving it to a 3 year old to colour in?
    Because Walmart wanted to.

If the sdcc version is not to expensive and easy to get i will grab it for sure. That being said I'll probably grab the wave 2 set as well.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I just want to see the single Combaticons packaging already. The wait is keeelling me. >_<