Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Classics Voyagers at Myer for cheap

There was a shortage of them at Myer Doncaster yesterday. I actually remembered how close it was to me. I always seem to forget that it's right next to my place b/c Northland/Eastland/Greensborough are my shopping centres of choice and w/ the renovation there just ain't anything there.

Anyway, I picked up the remaining 3 Skyfires and 2 primes but then had to return 1 of each. When I came back, there were even less. Wonder how Northland's coping. Friday night I was told there were a lot there. If at the end of the sale there's still more and I have some loose cash, I might pick up a few more.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I went to pick up an Optimus Prime today from Myer in the CBD and the woman at the counter said only Jetfire was $20
    I pointed out they should both be the same but she said she couldn't do anything about it.

Anyone else have this problem?

BTW: they had heaps. At least 20. About 10-14 primes

When i price checked today at Myer in Morley, Perth, i took an Optimus Prime to the counter, and the woman was surprised to see it marked at the sale price.

GP, I didnt have problems. If you need to get a prime...I can meet you at lunchtime during weekdays (this week) with my receipt and we can go get a prime for you.

Just checked my receipt though, both have the same barcode...even the price barcode on both toy figures are the same. wonder why the lady said that to you.
    I'll head down Myer and get one for you tomorrow if you want to?

The guy at Doncaster told me of the same problem. He was telling me first and I told him it was strange but he told me it'd been happening since early on in the week. I told him to scan Prime anyway and he was surprised to find that Prime's price had changed. he called over another staff member and they conferred and agreed that the problem must've been resolved. So yea, it looks like a problem across several stores.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

very weird...but do you guys notice that the Robot Replicas are at $19.95 too.
    i believe the classics are selling at this sale price because they have entered the wrong barcodes.... not 100% sure but i believe that's the case...

how much was the Prime and Meg RR at retail price???

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I went to pick up an Optimus Prime today from Myer in the CBD and the woman at the counter said only Jetfire was $20
    I pointed out they should both be the same but she said she couldn't do anything about it.

Anyone else have this problem?

BTW: they had heaps. At least 20. About 10-14 primes
    Had the exact same problem, I think they must have entered the Replicas barcode into the system incorrectly, as the lady at the counter I went to was confused how two products of the same size and line could be such different prices.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    very weird...but do you guys notice that the Robot Replicas are at $19.95 too.
    i believe the classics are selling at this sale price because they have entered the wrong barcodes.... not 100% sure but i believe that's the case...

how much was the Prime and Meg RR at retail price???
    t was $46. And don't think it was a mistake cos when i first saw them on sale a few weeks back, there was a sign indicating that they were robot replicas at the sale price of $20.

the sale price in the city is not together with the shelf that the TFs are.
    they have moved a bunch of 2pack Robot Replicas to the front (where the cashier is) and it shows $19.95. the staff i asked if there were more items on sale showed me those only. she was also surprised the classics were at sale price

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Wanted to sell my spare Classics Jetfire at Sandown for $30....