Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a Knock Off? (post here for help)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Is this fake?
    They are, PB & JITS have mentioned. Could have originally been purchased from acetoy.net

http://www.acetoy.net/set-of-6-carde...ssue-p-66.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    They are, PB & JITS have mentioned. Could have originally been purchased from acetoy.net

http://www.acetoy.net/set-of-6-carde...ssue-p-66.html
    Thanks, guys. Wrong description then -seller missed the KO part.
    Just confirming. I didn't think there were any carded re-issues.

Thanks, guys. Wrong description then -seller missed the KO part.
    Just confirming.
    Doesn't matter if they state that it's a KO or not, that seller shouldn't be selling KOs.

I didn't think there were any carded re-issues.
    There have been carded reissues, but only on the gold 1990/91 style G1 cards. There have never been G1 reissues on early G1 "grid" style cards. e.g. This is a legit carded reissue of G1 First Aid.

Before anyone asks Gok why he doesn't report it is because he isn't on e-bay.
    Gok, I seriously think reporting doesn't do a thing, I went through a phase of reporting all KO's and even using references to web sites to prove they are fakes, the listings weren't taken down and the sellers kept selling. I think a while back a few of us on here mass reported an item with no luck.

Seller says no KO. But those superion parts are bone white. Thought the g1's were a bit beige. Remembering the last parra fair where the seller mixed the superion parts in two sets of aerialbots and told me that the bone white parts are re-issues.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...b002c9c&_uhb=1

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There have been carded reissues, but only on the gold 1990/91 style G1 cards. There have never been G1 reissues on early G1 "grid" style cards. e.g. This is a legit carded reissue of G1 First Aid.
    There has been reissues using the G1 card & box designs in China between 1989-1995 including the Constructicons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Before anyone asks Gok why he doesn't report it is because he isn't on e-bay.
    Gok, I seriously think reporting doesn't do a thing, I went through a phase of reporting all KO's and even using references to web sites to prove they are fakes, the listings weren't taken down and the sellers kept selling. I think a while back a few of us on here mass reported an item with no luck.
    The best way I have found for ebay to take listings down is to first report it then several hours later either get on the phone or use the 'live support' thing and ask someone why it hasn't been removed. They give some speil about it goes through some process to be assessed but if you have a strong case why it should be removed - lead paint risk to my children they can bypass it and remove the listing. Its pretty tedious going but you get there.

Seller says no KO. But those superion parts are bone white. Thought the g1's were a bit beige. Remembering the last parra fair where the seller mixed the superion parts in two sets of aerialbots and told me that the bone white parts are re-issues.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...b002c9c&_uhb=1
    I think that seller is a member here.... those accessories look very dodgy...

they do look very fresh but he may have given them a good dose of the peroxide treatment.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Those are G2 colours, but I can't see the generation 2 there, honeslt'y wish it was a bigger picture. But that's what I can gather