Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a Knock Off? (post here for help)

Can anyone tell me if this skywarps a KO I received this today and it just feels wrong very loose joints the missle cannon do not stay in the arm.I know nothing about TF's KO,I bought it thinking it was a henkei Skywarp I didn't pay a great deal for while it displays alright it just feels very cheap nothing like Starscream and Thundercracker quality is there anyway I can check???
    cheers

It is, unfortunately.
    For instance, the Henkei version has chromed launchers & it's missing the silver paint app on the forearms that is present on the Hasbro version, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It is, unfortunately.
    For instance, the Henkei version has chromed launchers & it's missing the silver paint app on the forearms that is present on the Hasbro version.
    The tops of the launchers are chrome maybe cannot see in pic or should the whole launcher be chrome?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    The tops of the launchers are chrome maybe cannot see in pic or should the whole launcher be chrome?
    See the round part of the launcher, where you.insert the missile? That should be chromed- not the rectangle part with the button.

See the round part of the launcher, where you.insert the missile? That should be chromed- not the rectangle part with the button.
    Yea that's chrome are the thrusters a chrome green on the henkei one as this one has green chromed thrusters

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Yea that's chrome are the thrusters a chrome green on the henkei one as this one has green chromed thrusters
    My apologies. They looked like black launchers on my phone.
    The thrusters should not be green either.
    Can you post a photo of the inside of his left & right legs please? I'd like to check the markings & stamping

My apologies. They looked like black launchers on my phone.
    The thrusters should not be green either.
    Can you post a photo of the inside of his left & right legs please? I'd like to check the markings & stamping
    I can't get a decent photo of the markings but it says c 2008 Hasbro inc,c takara 2006 made in china(right leg) h2804(left leg)i'll try for a photo in the daytime might work

All good
    Here's a comparison of two different head sculpts. Which one is closer to the one you have?

All good
    Here's a comparison of two different head sculpts. Which one is closer to the one you have?

Hard to say but i'm thinking it looks more like the top one I've also been doing some research and i'm starting to think its CHSM Skywarp does this sound right?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

CHMS is a KO.

I can't tell from your pic which it is. I'm seeing things both for and against it.

It also doesn't help that the official Henkei Skywarp had a fair share of issues (though not as bad as poor TC). So the fact that the cannon/s is/are loose is also a plus in your favour.

A clearer pic is needed, especially of the head. The details should be sharp, and the eyes precise, not googly and a mismatch to the area.

Yours does have the black wrist overspray common to a lot of the CHMS KOs.

Post a close-up of the head and we'll be able to tell for sure.

As is, I'm leaning towards the KO, but it's by no means definite. I'm 51/49 split on it at this stage.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.