Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a Knock Off? (post here for help)

Megatron Guest

I need some help please! I'm looking at making another big purchase for a MISB G1 figure BUT I'm scared that if I post the link/source info here someone else may grab it! So... if you are an expert on identifying genuine G1 originals and can help confirm that the item is indeed genuine (or a KO), please PM me! I only have a few days on this.

Edit: Thanks very much to those who PMed me. I think I've got my answer now.
    Last edited by Megatron; 4th January 2013 at 05:48 PM.

I would like to think people on this forum wouldn't do that sort of thing to you

does anyone know if the sealed G2 construsticons doing the rounds on ebay are the real deal?

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    does anyone know if the sealed G2 construsticons doing the rounds on ebay are the real deal?
    It depends on a particular one. There are many MOSC G2 Constructicons that are sealed and were part of another release. $80 for them all should be about it.

the yellow ones? without the combiner pieces? and grey parts on them?

then yes i'm pretty sure there a Europe variant

does anyone know if this is the real deal ???

Winstontancp@yahoo.com.sg

Because some other members told me it's fake but it seems to good to be a knock off, i know he's grimlock is because of the packaging but he assured me his shockwave is real can anyone help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    does anyone know if this is the real deal ???

Winstontancp@yahoo.com.sg

Because some other members told me it's fake but it seems to good to be a knock off, i know he's grimlock is because of the packaging but he assured me his shockwave is real can anyone help ?
    My computer is putting up a warning that this may be a phishing site and not to proceed. Not taking the risk in following the link.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    My computer is putting up a warning that this may be a phishing site and not to proceed. Not taking the risk in following the link.
    sorry wrong link ? you know what is that ? here's the real linkhttp://www.ioffer.com/i/transformers...-new-518286995

Definite fake. Silver screws and wrong coloured art. I would stay on the safe side and not go for a MIB/MISB one. Especially the latter, since it's nigh impossible to get one in that condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Definite fake. Silver screws and wrong coloured art. I would stay on the safe side and not go for a MIB/MISB one. Especially the latter, since it's nigh impossible to get one in that condition.
    im still getting he accepted my offer of 40 dollars and it seems to be a high quality ko